This thing is awesome. I am hooked!

Yes, it is the shit
    uakene.com

Comment

that's like the early jirc.
      facebook chat is done with ajax and rails

Comment

hey its back up, and imabout to go to sleep in an hour

edit: is anyone else getting "an error has occurred" thing? it says something about maybe a fire wall, and that tcp connection cant ... do something [i don't know routers, but im "behind" one]. it also crashes Firefox and stuff :S. but what gets me is that i was playing just before this happened, and then i lost connection [they actually use a blue version of the unplugged internet symbol found in quake] also i found "quakenbake"
        Last edited by metchsteekle; 02-04-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
          hey its back up, and imabout to go to sleep in an hour

edit: is anyone else getting "an error has occurred" thing? it says something about maybe a fire wall, and that tcp connection cant ... do something [i don't know routers, but im "behind" one]. it also crashes Firefox and stuff :S. but what gets me is that i was playing just before this happened, and then i lost connection [they actually use a blue version of the unplugged internet symbol found in quake] also i found "quakenbake"
          I don't get that error, or at least I haven't yet, but that's something useful to tell them, since we are beta testers right!? lol, anyways, it's 10:43 central time and im still getting "Quake Live will return shortly"
          uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
            Invite sent.

One invite left.
            Got it. Thank you.

Comment

omho the bounding boxes feel NERFED in this current state.

if you walk say over a _| (corner) ledge you dont fall untill you are WAY aways from the corner. feels kinda like sex on an airplane, but without the free juice...
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Anybody have any information about QL's present situation? I keep getting that screen. It would be nice to play those bot matches without being connected to Internet, I was just itchin for some quick QL matches..

It says some beta launch or something: www.QuakeLive.com.

O well..

Comment

oh, i read somewhere [aka some weird site called twitter, honestly wtf they they thinking twitter? sounds like a speaker or a radio store....anyways] that they are gonna have a open beta ... or something

//i was to busy pinging myself with command prompt with this site and quake servers to see if cp can actually do something

Comment

I already am member of open beta.. lolz.

Comment

Beta is now open to everyone! There is huge wait line to get into its site-7000 position queue for me! id's computers are overloaded with eager gamers to get taste of this Sensational Quake Phenomenon..

Most importantly, Welcome to Quake Live, Quake of Future! Woo-Hoo! *Pops champagne bottle*

If all goes good, it will be cheat-proof and I heard of some chances of winning prizes 'n' stuff..

Comment

rofl cheat proof. There were aimbots in the closed beta from everything I've read...

Comment

..wait till is final - thas what I was referring to. Plus PunkBuster - cheaters pwned!

Comment

believe me there are cheats for quakelive.

Comment

Great game , just started to play it yesterday.
                              Its pretty much quake3 tho...

Easy to get it working no problems for newcomers with patches and mods..

Its nice that the game is free for everyone now , lets just hope that they don't charge us money after a while to play... ;-)

Ok lets play some more now , got it setup like I use to play q3
                              My servers for the gamers:
                              bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
                              port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
                              Offline ATM
                              fvf.servequake.com
                              flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
                              Offline ATM
                              newdm.servequake.com
                              port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X