Me cheating? Wtf?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me cheating? Wtf?!?

Well I donīt like to do this things, but enough is enough, I use to play at shmack Cuz runes are the Best =) =) =), but in the past months I have been playing at speaknow and rage where, to be honest, the skill there is sometimes beyond my abilities, thats why I play there to learn from the bests. Anyway by playing there my skill levels up time to time, so now Iīm back and I was playing a few minutes ago versus satoon and he claimed that my config or something was affecting his speed at "DM4" :p u know its my best map, and everykill of mine was BULLSHIT, Just like King Scoffer use to say, 3dg3 was there too ryding me but he didnt comment a thing.

and another complain at speaknow some adms think they are gods or something and BAN and MUTE PPL just because, I dont know why such a losers are the ones who admin that place, of course u may say " FIND A NEW SERVER " but whatīs wrong with those guys? didnīt have a GF or in middle school where the ones who were beaten?

If Iīm good at DM4 and always vote that map is because i like it just like u got a favorite one...

For those guys who think I cheat, remember THE MAX POWER can just wake up from my soUL in any... moment....

Sincerily yours
    LITTLE SAURAK
    SON AND BELOVED =)

lolz..everybody ignores this drama-crap nowadays..

Take carez, sonny.

Comment

i dont think anyone would accuse someone who plays runequake as a cheater, since 100% of rune quakers are newbies. and as for speak admins abusing power.... welcome to quake1 get use to it.

Comment

I couldn't understand, but maybe a sentence of you broken English. But, if you are referring to me muting you the other night, it's because you were giving out people's locations. I would have done it to any other person doing the same thing.
        Also, you have become somewhat of an annoyance, ruining games, by joining the server and joining fair games, and rage quitting in the middle of games, as you so often do.
        SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
        [email protected]
        AIM - EMHof1

Comment

I'm annoyed of people coming out needing their own thread to vent about how someone called them a 'cheater', so they can have everyone think highly of them.

Comment

Well!

AS dreadfull says, If someone call me cheater is ok. but If I am anooooooiying, they can mute me and even ban me, thatīs ok.

and satoon is not a newbie has been playing over 10 years....
            once yellow no.5 ban me from shmack because comments like that
            I just dont want it to happen again...

Comment

SaToon may have been playing for a long time but he just sucks especially with the ping he has. He accuses me of being some loser named 'cookiemonster' who apparently cheated just because I own his ass. He even says he has proof of me being this other person but he couldn't upload it to the forums here because the image uploader is broke or some shit. When I told him to use something like tinypic or imageshack, he just kept saying he couldn't upload the image because solecord hasn't fixed the image uploader. He's just another whiney fuck that can't fight.

Scoffer accuses anyone who's good of being a cheater so it's more of a compliment from him than anything. 3dg3 is my buddy and if he was saying you cheat, I'd be surprised. I've never seen him make accusations.

Take Shmack for what it is. You know people like catgirl, Satoon and scoffer wouldn't last 5 minutes playing CA or CTF.
              PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

I did not expect this thread to get much action..
                While on topic, I will make few observations.

Sat is nothing except one old mean senile idiot and was brainwashed with non-sense by Scuumfer. When he told me he plays from his retirement home, I felt sorry for this old man and was kind to him since. I even offered to send him some of my art for free..

Not being very tech savvy he declares that whatever names show up under same name in his IP log, they must be same person in disguise. After I logically explained to him that that is not always case he calmed down bit.

He always comes to me with ridiculous questions and whom and such, mostly asking me if this and this is same person from last year with intention to uncover their identities. He mostly stopped when I told him if his kids know what foolishness he is doing in that retirement home and would be ashamed of him.

He told me he is 83; I think he is not bad person, just bored.

Nobody gets banned from Schmack except bot users. Server runs anti-wall code, as I know and Slot does not ban anyone for running their mouths despite what ridiculous things those stupid nubs come up with. What is funnies they seem to invent things as they go along. Last thing about me is that I am some black dyke.. haha.

Speaking of 3dg3, Panix your guy gives me lotsa crap about how I cheat and insults my art all time.. I thought he was in same vein with those other idiots whence he came from.

Perhaps you can turn him back to decency.. one less idiot is always better in Quake.

Salutes!
                -T.

Comment

If you dont cheat it doesnt matter, if you do cheat and now someone called you on it now you have an arguement cause the mofo that made your hack told u it woulndt get u caught!! So, bark once for sight bark alot cause u cant do anything about it, that what my dog does.
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I have easier solution: *ignore*+frag'em.

Next time I will not bother to tell stories nobody cares and I gots better things to do. I just play at Shmack alot, it just happens and I was there to see it. :/

Comment

ok!

U are right paradise, Now I feel guilty for the old 83 man... I hope not to cause some hearth atack in some amazing move at shmack...

As far I see, there are no limits at shmack about insulting ppl.....
                      it is nice to know...

Comment

Naw.. he carries himself pretty good.

What worries me is that this old fool stays very late at night into morning and I always see him putzing around that server all day every day - which is not good for his health.

Peace.
                        Last edited by Paradise; 03-24-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

He may not be technically savvy but I highly doubt he's in his 80s playing quake. He was talking with scoffer the other day and I wish I could remember what was said but it made me doubt even more so.

I've yet to see any proof he has that I've played on the same IP as the person he claims I am. I know it won't happen either because I haven't found another person who plays quake (besides sunshine-hdz) in Alabama or Tennessee. And if an 83 year old conducts himself in the way he does on the server, he must have dementia or something because he acts like a bitter high school kid. I started playing as chase_active after sunshine showed me how HDz abused the chase_active command in quake and I started abusing it as well. P.I.T.A. has seen what I look like and apparently knows what cookiemonster looks like so she can verify I'm not him.

If you were T+ who was playing that day, I appreciate you backing me up against SaToon's accusations.

I'll talk to 3dg3 later on tonight.
                          PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

lol.. eh.

Sounds pretty right to me, Sat told me on several occasions he is 83. He is not stupid, apparently just behind technology and he plays very good for his age.

I laughed as I pictured this old man sitting in his retirement home - he even told me name of it, did not pay attention though - this preoccupied thinking about me, continually attempting to figure me out.. :/

Yes I do play as "TPlus" and these 2 clowns -including yer friend edge- pair up and cannot stop yapping to me, to say it nicely. Actually it is more like continually troll-harassing me.

They are very fascinatingly obsessed with me, done as much research on me on web they can find and even talk amongst themselves about me and lotsa gossips, lolz.

I am too strong to be influenced by this sort of bs and I am seeing one very strong business opportunity as they (+some other few nub fools) cannot stop talking to me, i.e. observe my new bind:

bind "ins" "say Pay4TextChat via PayPal: $3/min. ";

Regards.

Comment

you are a strange girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X