quake cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quake cheaters

I guess I'm not the only one who has realized that Saurak hacks. Do not play against Saurak. He has shaft bot and pak2.

Originally posted by powerzord View Post
    I guess I'm not the only one who has realized that Saurak hacks. Do not play against Saurak. He has shaft bot and pak2.
    How do you know this?
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Seriously, where is Baker? I miss him and I want to show him my "Baker" drawing.

Last thing he said was that he was working on some things.. perhaps Quake related??

-T.

Comment

Truthfully after all these nice Clients came about I could care less about pak files or modified player.mdl's. To me once you modified the viewing Shadows and highlights you've modified the game to your advantage. There is no difference between one modification or another using a client. clarity, lighting, shadows, visibility, then there is with a pak file. Vanilla Quake allows you to adjust lighting only so much and allows for configuration of your game not only in your config file but in your screen resolution. Again that is within the original game. I have to honestly say when someone yells Pak User.. I turn a deaf ear. Just means nothing these days.

Originally posted by powerzord View Post
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

DO I CHEAT? jesus mary and QUAKE! ANY PROOF? If i Were cheating Like 3 nights ago, I played with Biwwy.. donīt know who the hell he was, and HE KICKED MY ASS IN DM4.. MAN IN Dm4!!! it was something like 50-13

so .. yes... dm4 is not longer owned by myself.... =(
          I learned that there are much much better players in that map that i didnīt know

Comment

Saurak is too lazy to cheat.
            Last edited by R00k; 03-28-2009, 10:58 PM.
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

yeah cheat, i use the aimless bot, and the lava-magnet bot, i also wall-haxe:deadwhores:

HAH!

Comment

shut up

Comment

Comment

Rape.
                    SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                    [email protected]
                    AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Saurak is true gentleman and I deeply enjoy playing with someone like that regardless of their skill level.

Comment

saurak is a lamer Haxor

Comment

I am a good player. not the best not the one... Just a Good Player, and about that posted pic, yes he kicked my ass... I am shocked and is not the first time... he Kick my ass, But itīs it is always nice to play with ppl with that playing level.....

He thinks he is some kind of GOD or something, but itīs ok is his ego, I saw frenzy Kick his ass too.. so itīs ok... and powerzord COME ON!!! man u suck... jesus.
                          ... do u really enjoy the game? :s and WHERE ARE MY GAMES? PACMAN? TETRIS? WHERE ARE THEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I MISS THEM.. all of them.

Comment

you don't want none of this pensu do you?
                            don't be telling mighty morph he sucks.. have you beaten him yet?...
                            and in conclusion "touch my buns"

in other news: wolverine's out

http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.ph...5db76bf8fca6a8

Comment

Working...
                            X