Uh Oh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh

Summer's around the corner. You know what that means, Quake's gonna die down a bit Hopefully we all find time to 3wave!
    uakene.com

Realistically, Quake has been dead for about 6 years now.

Comment

These fgts have been dm'ing so ctf is dead

I stayed on the server for a while last night and noone came.
      PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

What do you mean its "Dead"? I just bought the game last week ... I'm returning it for a refund.

Comment

Where they dm-ing, because I need some polishing in that dept.

Also nothing beats sum air-conditioned Quake after some hard exercising outside!

Comment

Panix, my gf's mac hard drive went out friday night and coincidentally my laptop's hard drive went out the next night. I received my replacement hard drive from Dell today, maybe I'll get the urge to reinstall quake soon, but the thought of reconfiguring everything leaves me unmotivated to do so.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u want ill burn a dvd of my setup for u and leave it on your doormat.
              Heck I'll even dig up v1.85 I think your not upset about losing your quake demos, but all your soft pr0n.

Historical footnote:
              APRIL, NATIONAL 'BACKUP YUR HARDDRIVE' MONTH!
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

They play some pick-up DM games at dm.clanhdz.com now.

Comment

there is nothing pickup about crmod, which is what gets played in respects to tdm.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                    Realistically, Quake has been dead for about 6 years now.
                    Thanks captain obvious, but you know what I meant.
                    uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                      captain obvious
                      thats my rats name, serious ...ly

Comment

Originally posted by cd57 View Post
                        Panix, my gf's mac hard drive went out friday night and coincidentally my laptop's hard drive went out the next night. I received my replacement hard drive from Dell today, maybe I'll get the urge to reinstall quake soon, but the thought of reconfiguring everything leaves me unmotivated to do so.
                        You best be getting your quake going, asshat. I'll zip up my quake directory and put it up on my ftp for you to download if you want so you'll have the full game and my config to get you started. I'm thinking about making a package like this anyways for people who lost their copy of the game and want to be able to start playing DM, CA or CTF.

Hell, I may do that here in a few to waste time while waiting for people to show up to play CTF.

Originally posted by Guest377 View Post
                        They play some pick-up DM games at dm.clanhdz.com now.
                        If this is Kimp, stay the fuck out of the posts regarding CTF. You already ruin games coming in trying to steal players. I'd love nothing more than to ban you from here.
                        PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                          If this is Kimp, stay the fuck out of the posts regarding CTF. You already ruin games coming in trying to steal players. I'd love nothing more than to ban you from here.
                          It is. And... wish granted.
                          uakene.com

Comment

I have an important test on May 20th that I'm dedicating a lot of time to, so I think I'll plan on getting quake setup again on the 20th.

Panix, keep the ctf games going, so it doesn't die down again!

One other thing, Frenzy, you kimp'd kimp.

Comment

..he hangs on Shmack now, begging for matches.. lolz.

Comment

Working...
                              X