Kimp haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimp haters

What's with everyone picking on Kimp? Kimp is a solid player and he's always down for a DM team game. People should practice more if they want to compete with Kimp.

touch my buns
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

sadly kimp has but demo'd using an aimbot , and impersonating other players.
      Unless you want to "login" to play Quake and provide callback phone number then just let it go. The sysops of each server pays $$$$$ for the privilege for each player to play there. While the game itself is free, its not free to run a server. so, those players acting against the actual plus side of playing need not be playing.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

i hate kimp so much, he makes my blood boil.

Comment

My basic problem with Kimp is he deliberately ruins CA games when no one wants to play DM.

Kimp constantly joins CA servers and spams them to death to try to get ppl to DM. If that doesn't work, he will try to gay the game by cc'ing. If there are an even number of players on the server, he will cc then go obs. If there are an uneven number of players on the server, he will cc a non-neutral color and make teams uneven (i.e. 3v2, 4v3, etc...)

I understand that Kimp wants people to play the mod he enjoys the most, but I don't understand why he can't just let other ppl enjoy a CA game if things don't go his way.

Comment

My grandma is on the phone

Comment

on runequake he's pretty harmless. he just comes on, asks some random person if they want to DM, which never works, then he observes for 10 mins then leaves. it's harder to mess up a runequake game, coz anything goes so it's more resistant to shock

Comment

Kimp

I don't like Kimp at all. He sucks at DM which he wants to play all the time. Our last DM 1v1 I won by 44...48-4... after the game (of course hes was using an alias) and he said he was nexus...lol...i told him he was full of shit that i was nexus...no comment after that. The game b4 that he was using his bot, i won 17-6. I kept asking him why he botted but the only response i got was 'who are you?' Why is kimp not banned from every server? He is childish and seriously a water head.

PS I have demos of every game.

Comment

Who is Kimp ?
                  What Does Not Kill You, Makes You Stronger

Comment

true a water-head like nexus said. but it was funny watching his bot get 50 frags in 20 seconds with quad shaft.

Efess has the demo. It's pretty cool.
                    Originally posted by Magnus
                    Apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by turtlevan View Post
                      true a water-head like nexus said. but it was funny watching his bot get 50 frags in 20 seconds with quad shaft.

Efess has the demo. It's pretty cool.
                      I want to see a demo of that,sounds atleast interesting and funny at the same time.

hook that shit up ef3ss
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I want to see this vid too. where the hell is it!?!?!
                        Originally posted by Magnus
                        Apology accepted.

Comment

Working...
                        X