Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Man (Speaknow Admins) keeping you Down? Watch this demo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man (Speaknow Admins) keeping you Down? Watch this demo!

Maybe it'll explain the fuck why, all you wolverine saviors with the victim complex about life. Or why Bib, Rampage, and myself all are convinced wolverine cheats.

Demo Here

The primary point of reference with respect to the server time:

2:07:45+

Missed Cells: 0 or 1 out of 5 or 6.
    Wolverine types an entire sentence prior to the countdown of the round. He then immediately as the round begins, swings and hits a guy already commencing to maneuver away from the previous point. The immediate first cell lock on is the clincher regarding this.

There are other points of reference such as later on in the demo where he snaps onto a guy while falling in midair as the guy is backing away from mound. He also appears to lock onto a player who is obscured by the wall leading to the bridge at the mount.

Other than those suspect sequences, and the fact that combined, bib, ramp, and myself could beat the pants off of any of those vigorously defending him 20/20 times (which one can, by the way, infer authority with respect to what appears to be natural skill and what doesn't) and we all have a consensus on the issue...

I understand the innocent until proven guilty perspective but to the degree of character assassination of the admins is just the highest of high comedies. This does not represent the dynamic between a speaknow user and admin, last I checked...

Last edited by Stung; 06-20-2009, 01:36 AM.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the old excuse that "a few seconds doesn't prove anything!" is a crock of shit regarding a presumed *toggle*. That's the POINT of "toggle".

Or, that you can use host_framerate .0001 to slow it down where you wish to. (Default=0)

I would also regret not mentioning that I could be wrong. I was just presenting a case.
    Last edited by Stung; 06-20-2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I don't know what your perspective of a bot is but I'm sorry, your sadly mistaken. I saw no legit proof that Wolv was botting in that demo.

Comment

Ya I'd have to agree even at a slow-mo and 208fps there was plenty of time to hit [enter] and grab the mouse. I'm purely stating this from the demo viewpoint as i dont know either one of you people !
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Go demo Jesus. His shaft is nearly identical to mine. Why doesn't anyone call him out? Is it that hard to be able to follow a target and predict where they are going?

You guys have no argument. My mouse is literally about four inches away and three inches above my keyboard and I can type pretty damn fast. I'm sitting behind the guy at the backhall, and there's a pretty good chance that he's going to go up those stairs. Well is it that hard to follow a moving target if you know where he's going and he doesn't even know you're there?

The other argument was that my 'bot' switches targets when more than one person is on screen. But when I don't switch targets, some of you say "oh, it's because you have a smart bot." Right. How the fuck can I argue with that? I mean really, you guys will come up with anything. It's quite pathetic.

If a guy is backing from the mound, I can follow him with my shaft in that direction. It's not that hard to figure out. And I've never seen a bot that knows who's behind walls. I must've made one hell of a bot.
          Last edited by Wolv; 06-20-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

i agree with Mass. people are just pissed off with people who are better than them.
            Last edited by Radec; 06-20-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I watched all the demos I was sent.. the sure thing demos didn't include any sure things other than he can lg pretty good when he wants to. Seems inconsistent a lot.. I can't ban him for that, even though I would love to. Sorry to everyone that feels he does do some shady shit. Unless you can get more solid evidence, I can't really do anything.

Wolverine will be unbanned from speaknow. I believe he's already unbanned from rage. If you find you're not, let me know.

The other person brought up even more than wolv is kimp. All of the demos I've watched of him.. are of him botting without even trying to hide it. Or demos of him ruining games, etc. I believe his real IP is banned everywhere, but he's evading the ban with different addresses. Will figure out what to do about him.

Comment

sounds like someones going to have to teach him a lesson, and I know a few people who can do just that. Yea,this will be extremely gay,but sometimes lessons are best learned the hardway.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Kimp's 30, jobless, has nothing going for him, has no friends, is a virgin, never even kissed a girl and lives in his parents basement. I dont know if a lesson will be learned mindz lol.

Comment

hold on im to busy not giving a fuck

happy fathers day to all u daddys out there!
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      happy fathers day to all u daddys out there!
                      my kid has been crying all night and day !!!
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

my 5 month old slept in til noon today, that was my gift from her, she let me sleep in.
                        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

5 month old slept till noon!? GEEZ, wish my 5 month old would do that
                          uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                          X