• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't you read? DJ Rotfish ..lol & thanks
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

• Well... Here's my picture.

Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

• Looks suspiciously like your avatar 0_o

Comment

• @PL - Nah it's an illusion. The guy in the avatar is clearly white whereas Krymzon is obviously pink. They're just wearing the same hat.

Apparently they both have very high blood pressure though.
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-10-2014, 08:28 PM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

• @Mad

Ah I see it now! Thx!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              @PL - Nah it's an illusion. The guy in the avatar is clearly white whereas Krymzon is obviously pink. They're just wearing the same hat.

Apparently they both have very high blood pressure though.
              LOL.. great catch. Interesting to say the least.

Comment

• Pink! WTF LOL.

Ha Ha... Very funny guys. That's like the only picture I have of myself right now.

Comment

• As far as blood pressure goes... damn good possibility as I drink a lot of coffee and work in a butcher shop dealing with a lot of rude ass people through out the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krymzon 45 View Post
                    As far as blood pressure goes... damn good possibility as I drink a lot of coffee and work in a butcher shop dealing with a lot of rude ass people through out the day.
                    hah,wrong place to be getting rude!
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

• ill take a charcuterie platter two tbone chops and a lobe of grade A foi gras
                      and whattya mean u dont have any lobster tails?!
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

• You can't F***ING have any...
                        GOT IT! Lol.

Comment

• I made this one day bored at work LOL.

Comment

Nice. Did you try it on?

Comment

• Lol.

When my boss seen it he was trying like hell to get me to wear it. I didn't though, just too bloody and nasty to be on my face.

Comment

When my boss seen it he was trying like hell to get me to wear it. I didn't though, just too bloody and nasty to be on my face.
                                Shouldn't say such things about a girlfriend. =\ tsktsk

Comment

Working...
                                X