Zeal the deal kthnx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeal the deal kthnx

any chance on handling the substantial annoyance of ' xd ' ?

no where near the ' kimp problem ' , but will be if he's tolerated for as long as he was. At least Kimp always held high hopes for everyone playing the game he loved so much...not to mention his attempted efforts on having new DM tourneys / updated player statistics ..fuckin etc. PLUS he never talked back HEH.

xd plays a game from 96' with a keyboard, he sucks balls, doesent try anything new to help improve his gameplay, talks shit, repeats inside jokes from everybody, floods, types 'Quake Slang,' and im sorry but if your a newb at quake you got no business talking like that, CC floods ridiculously every other game, literally spills nade's from his lift drop spot to the mound during practice modes NON FUGGIN stop. seantaylor can back me on that one big time.

ANYWAY, SO IT'D BE KINDA FUCKIN RADICAL TOTALLY AWESOME FUCKIN 'A' NEAT TO ADD ANOTHER IP TO THAT COOL NEW BAN SCRIPT *COUGHS*

Dude has NO FANS :<
    Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface

well if its mainly his shit talking thats the issue "everyone deserves to play even if you suck".
    I think you can add a player to a mute command. I believe how this works is, a player is added to a list on the server and when you type the "mute-client" or whatever in the console it will mute anyone who is on the list.
    Am i accurate on this at all? any of you guru's know?

Comment

Here we go again!

Zeal is fine. Getting killed by Zeal is like getting axe'd. Death of Shame.

At any rate, he is holds his attendance...

Comment

dude is getting better. let him play.
        Originally posted by Baker
        Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Let's ban Glitch instead. Zeal owns all of you.

Comment

cant just add some "thing" to the server where he can play but cant chat ? (or chat on some sort of timer). Shouldnt have to resort to an all out direct ban..
            weird, i remember zeal from not too too long ago on runeQ and he was either quiet, or played kinda well, didnt bs at all... (maybe things changed)
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

it can be done, i just dont remember how the cmds worked.

Comment

i dont mind playing with face, hes not that bad

Comment

nah what zeal fucken does is the same bs kimp did like if its a perfect 2v2 he will make it a 3v2 instead of making it a 2v2v1 i can tolerate ppl maken shit 2v2 but being a homo and making it 3v2 is just childsplay

Comment

ah ya, u guys in ca or dm, im not sure which one exactly... u got a whole wack of bs that can be exploited and fooled with so ya, i dont know about what he does there.. but there has got to be some real simple solution to all this
                    uhh, "kimp style" shit that goes on..

ruining games has got to be the lowest form of multiplayer fuckery
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't mind him to much.

Comment

fuck you
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Zeal is forming out to be the next kimp.

If Splint keeps bunking with Kimp he may go that route as well.

Ever been Kimp/Zeal/Splint'd???

Another thing that I think should be a bannable offense is when people repeatedly leave/join/leave/join/leave/join cc a team in CAx to "entice" a straggler to create 2 teams instead of 3.

Obv, also, Mark, winning all the time and talking to my mother on the phone should also be a bannable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Zeal is forming out to be the next kimp.

If Splint keeps bunking with Kimp he may go that route as well.

Ever been Kimp/Zeal/Splint'd???

Another thing that I think should be a bannable offense is when people repeatedly leave/join/leave/join/leave/join cc a team in CAx to "entice" a straggler to create 2 teams instead of 3.

Obv, also, Mark, winning all the time and talking to my mother on the phone should also be a bannable offense.

Comment

agreed with mag, no phone calls to our mothers... this is quake damnit, not church! YOU HEAR ME MARK! FOK WIN ALL THE TIME!
                              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Working...
                              X