This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cd57 View Post
    Yea kirx, I think I beat you by 20 or more frags on dm4. 2 ez, way 2 ez.
    Ah CD is alive. Playin DM 2nite, foo?

Comment

Yea kirx, I think I beat you by 20 or more frags on dm4. 2 ez, way 2 ez.
      Wtwtwt. Finally, some competition.

Comment

Can't play tonight, but I might play tomorrow afternoon. Wolvski, it might be time to start owning kirx and the rest of the west coast losers again.

Comment

Can't play tonight, but I might play tomorrow afternoon. Wolvski, it might be time to start owning kirx and the rest of the west coast losers again.
          PPPFFFTTTTHHHHH!. your more than welcome to try.....

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Dm6

Burns I didnt like dm6 untill I started with DM and people forced me to like it cuz thats the only map they played. Im a ctf player from the beginning so I know all e1,e2,e3,e4 maps well. Theres also alot of random maps I like.

And if you ask me im really bad at dm6 right now, pol is better then me not that it matter but its a fact. Right now I like Cleaver, dm4 and ztndm3 more then dm6. But my love for e2m2 never dies.

Maps I dislike most is e1m2 and dm2, start and e1m1. Im not even sure if playing 1 dm6 and 1 dm2 would be fair from a sportsmanships view. I played that map a handfull of times while we both played too much dm6. =)

If it wassnt such a boring map id play it more often ..

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
              It would be interesting to see a demo of the mighty Loaded play at this level on some map other than DM6. Please don't misunderstand, I consider Loaded to be a very talented player, and I know he plays all maps on the Bigfoot server, but I suspect even he would probably admit that he tends to favour DM6 over other maps.

It might be fun to see a rematch on Pol's fav map (which as I recall used to be DM2) just to return the favour in the spirit of sportsmanship.

Kr's

Monty

Comment

Bong! Play more ... =)

Comment

I ping 130 at best no matter if I use my optic fibre 80/80mbit connection or DSL modem 24/1. But sure ill play let me practice some first .. give me a month brb
                  Then theres the server setting issue do we use yours or ours hehe

ticrate 0.05 or 0.015, dmm1 or dmm3, pups off or on?

Originally posted by kathos View Post
                  I'll get a server up in NY if either Polarite or Loaded want to play vs Cata on DM4 with even pings. (~90ms)

Comment

Funny how people post demo's of us...
                    I know IT, loaded know's IT that we are about equally skilled players in netquake.
                    All those demo's doesn't prove anything anyway.
                    Last edited by Polarite; 05-22-2010, 01:10 PM.
                    My servers for the gamers:
                    bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
                    port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
                    Offline ATM
                    fvf.servequake.com
                    flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
                    Offline ATM
                    newdm.servequake.com
                    port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
                    sigpic

Comment

Play me loaded...

U've been avoiding me for like 3 weeks now.. everytime i ask to 1 v 1 u .. u come up with an excuse..... lEts geterdone! ;p

aka KRIX, aka CHRIS aka THE BEST!

Comment

<--

Comment

this afternoon Kimp crowned me the new DM king in North America.
                          all hail the return of Anarchy.

Comment

Demo got to be about 7 years old or so, might have played without sound and one hand who knows I dont remember it, if its even me I bet it was kimp using fakenick. =)

Comment

Ive been avoiding anyone that mean I will have to play with a ping above +100 so its nothing personal. Last night I played at QRF with 12 ping just to end up at Bigfoot +40 ping.

That small change (30 ping) from being agile to walking in mud was annoying enough. Ticrate 0.05 and +130 ping whats that compared to the walking in mud shit server? A mix of glue and mud and a high gravity. Its not like im thrilled to play. =)

Im going to practice now as much as I can for a month then ill give you a game. Unless you want to come and play me at europe before that its also an option.

Originally posted by chris View Post
                              U've been avoiding me for like 3 weeks now.. everytime i ask to 1 v 1 u .. u come up with an excuse..... lEts geterdone! ;p

aka KRIX, aka CHRIS aka THE BEST!

Comment

Uhm???

I just don't understand.. Everytime i check the servers u are on a USA server playing 1 v 1's... As soon as i join and ask to play u, u have an excuse.. it's all in fun.. U obviously are taking the crown that kimp gave u way to seriously.. Play the game to have fun whether u win or lose.. I'll never turn down a game of dm6 no matter what.. I love the game.. WIN OR LOSE!!!!

Krixecutionist aka Christerminator

Comment

Working...
                                X