X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimp re-banned for good

Hello QuakeOne Community,

I want to let everyone know that kimp has been re-banned from the forums for good. He was originally unbanned and given a one-strike rule by myself. He subsequently broke that rule when he private messaged me lies regarding the badaim tourney.

If anyone notices a new fake kimp registration, please notify a moderator or admin in some method (via PM, post a message on the forums, use the Report A Post function, etc.).

Thanks everyone!

-Sole

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
    If anyone notices a new fake kimp registration, please notify a moderator or admin in some method (via PM, post a message on the forums, use the Report A Post function, etc.).

Thanks everyone!

-Sole
    Ha this should not be too hard to spot as he's pretty generic with his threads and topics. I also dont foresee him start a thread about anything other than some elite player, a new tourney or how to do rocket jumps.

Lenny is in school
    Naustic was the best DMer
    Krix is the best DM player
    Bruce has a girlfriend
    Loaded is the best 1v1 player
    Are you from mplayer?

Comment

That didn't last long. Any how this is a screen shot of me playing on SPLINTERTOWN.ORG or NY.CLANRING.TK I'm [Special Sauce] the others are bots using some notable players names. This is no joke. Its the real deal. Why would he do this?
      Last edited by AAA; 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

remember k1ngk0ng from heat /

heh j/k

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
          That didn't last long. Any how this is a screen shot of me playing on SPLINTERTOWN.ORG or NY.CLANRING.TK I'm [Special Sauce] the others are bots using some notable players names. This is no joke. Its the real deal. Why would he do this?
          He's banned from the forums, not the servers. Well, not all the servers. Certainly not his own that he and Mastersplinter run together.

I thought most people grew out of that silliness in middle school.

On the plus side, UltraV is a great map.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

lol Baker, agreed
            uakene.com

Comment

wrong, righted. This is a good day.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

it was bound 2 happen...

You got the right one baby ! now, where's the "uh-huh" girls ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIfRlKuYaFE]YouTube - Uh-Huh Diet-Pepsi Original[/ame]
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

Ahh, how's krix suppose to send him a naked picture of himself, spread like an eagal with a stiffy in front of a bookcase?!

Comment

Originally posted by Authentic View Post
                    Ahh, how's krix suppose to send him a naked picture of himself, spread like an eagal with a stiffy in front of a bookcase?!

Well, he's not banned from hotmail yet.
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

but he need's his email!!

Comment

lucky ass Krix !

dust off the bookcase just incase he finds it !!
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                          Hello QuakeOne Community,

I want to let everyone know that kimp has been re-banned from the forums for good. He was originally unbanned and given a one-strike rule by myself. He subsequently broke that rule when he private messaged me lies regarding the badaim tourney.

Thanks everyone!

-Sole
                          Thanks for doing the right thing, everyone deserves a second chance, however long it may have taken to realize he was still the same person, right move in the long end in the reban.

Comment

Originally posted by lennox View Post
                            Thanks for doing the right thing, everyone deserves a second chance, however long it may have taken to realize he was still the same person, right move in the long end in the reban.
                            Lenr0x come back to CA and DM foo.

Howd you like the Money vs. Sugar fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Shok View Post
                              Lenr0x come back to CA and DM foo.

Howd you like the Money vs. Sugar fight?
                              Hated it, im a big Mosley fan!

Comment

Working...
                              X