Switch the exe on chi.quakeone.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch the exe on chi.quakeone.com

Kathos, because kimp is all knowledgeable, the issue for the qrack users on chi appears to be solved. He said if you switch the servers proquake exe from 3.91 to 3.5 it should solve the issue. THANK YOU!

Speaknow ran 3.91 for 2 years, Qrack could connect just fine. 3.50 doesn't have anti-wallhack.

Strange. And it can't be a cheat-free issue, 3.91 didn't support cheat-free as far as I recall [it was before JP Grossman turned over ProQuake to me, so it was an unofficial build without cheat-free capability.]

Does chi.quakeone.com still have this Qrack cannot connect problem?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Probably should upgrade the server exe to ProQuake 4.30 like Speaknow is using.

Something weird is going on with chi.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Kimp has an exec that Chi can use.

Comment

hey , dont forget to pickup your complimentary "FUCK YOU" at the mere mention of kimp.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Nah, I'm serious. He emailed Fatpipes pretending to be Kathos and told them that he had a new Quake exec for them to put on the server.

Comment

that was directed to crackdog, but thats even funnier. Wow , merry christmas to Quake in 2010.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I dont like any hosting company that doesn't allow FTP access to your own DAMN server!
                Upload, rcon quit, batch file reloads everything for you.
                www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                  I dont like any hosting company that doesn't allow FTP access to your own DAMN server!
                  Upload, rcon quit, batch file reloads everything for you.
                  Fatpipes gives you FTP but you can't upload .exes.

Probably because Fatpipes runs Windows for the servers and we all know what a bad exe can do on Windows.

Comment

i dont know why everyone is having trouble connecting, i can still connect to chi.quakeone.com in rooks newest qrack, am i the exception? however the newer version of qrack does "hang" while connecting to any server for me, it takes forever to connect.

Comment

It is there hacks lennox...server blocks it
                      Originally posted by Baker
                      Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

so 3.50 does not have anti-wallhack...it appears quake.crmod.com has 3.50 the servers need to be upgraded then correct?
                        Originally posted by Baker
                        Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Like Shmack, the CRMOD servers are using anti-wallhack. I had made instructions to implement anti-wallhack to any server engine and those were applied to Shmack and CRMOD by Slot Zero.

Comment

Could someone shoot me the URL for the latest PQ exec. I will give it a try.

Comment

kimp's f**ked! And hes building his Army (clan SS) like Hitlers SS elite. lol

He finds me in games and somehow messages with my name, or I get the worst lag ever.

Or he shows up at coop and asks me if i know certain players.

Kimp I just don't want to know you. FUCKER!!!
                              Last edited by AAA; 07-12-2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X