LG aim better in JoeQuake than GLPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG aim better in JoeQuake than GLPro

My ability to use the lightning gun, especially to air shaft someone, is vastly greater when using JoeQuake or QRack than ProQuake.

So ... is this because my ProQuake settings are terrible or what?

I don't use any special FPS settings in either. In GLPro, I have to admit the lightning gun is very jerky.

If anyone happens to have "good" settings for ProQuake, let me know
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

my shaft wasn't any better in qrack or Joe. It still is almost as good as tical's. Or maybe thats just because he never uses it on me because I'll get pissed easily.

Comment

baker, maybe u have cl_truelightning set > 0 in jq/qrack proquake has no such option thus the shaft entity is updated server side, which includes the lag
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k
        baker, maybe u have cl_truelightning set > 0 in jq/qrack proquake has no such option thus the shaft entity is updated server side, which includes the lag
        Plenty of ProQuakers can airshaft. I do have cl_truelightning set, but isn't that just a "your perception" difference, a client-side smoothing effect or is it REAL?
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You must mean how qrack and joequake make the lightning gun straight and still right? I guess that helps a bit more but when your fov is greater than 111, it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Working...
          X