Monster & Foqer ruining games at CRMOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcade View Post
    i wasn't there tonight but i've seen foq/monster twice and this whole thing is pretty stupid.

foq, like it or not, dm3 has ALWAYS been the most popular quake map for dm (or "TDM" or "CRMOD" as some call it) when it comes to 3v3's and 4v4's for a bunch of different reasons. Even for CA dm3 has always been the most popular map.

Quake is an old ass game, most people who play it do so for the things that they already liked, not to try 'new' stuff on a game that's 15 years old.

and just to clear it up, you voted for croctear like 10 times in a row - for the future, if a mapvote doesn't get passed the first or second time then leave it.
    and the one game i saw you/monster play, one of you played somewhat normal and ended up with 5~ish frags and nobody complained, but the other one of you had -3 at the end of a 20 minute match.

the funniest thing is you do this shit and then act like you're being victimized. even at the end of that match you were complaining that everyone was mad because you guys were new to DM, which is not the case at all. A lot of dm'ers go out of their way to let new players get in some games and to help them (i.e some guy named Doug started playing out of nowhere and after some help/others sitting so he could play, he's actually getting pretty good, and another guy named 'xratedkiller' has been picked by caps a lot too just so he can play, so don't say that DM'ers don't accept new people). Not to mention crow sometimes has games where he struggles but nobody says anything because we know that he's at least trying.

do you hate dm3 really because it's not fun or is it because you can't get more then single digit frags in a 20 minute game? it's not like you've mastered DM3 and are bored of it. how can you be bored of it when you never play it?

if you actually want to play DM then why not play whatever the majority is playing and try to get good at it, instead of focusing 100% of your attention on complaining all the time. if you came to the server with a different attitude then i guarantee you would've played a few games and if you actually tried then you probably would've got better and would've returned to play even more after realizing that it's not that bad, but that would require effort
    It's not that I suck at Quake, or at DM3. I'll leave it up to you to decide that, but I don't care to hear the verdict. I hate DM3 because every damn time I go to a crmod or cax server, it's DM3. It's old, it sucks, it's boring, it's tedious, and custom maps are way more fun than the umpteenth DM3 matchup.

Originally posted by omicron View Post
    These two have been playing quake for 4 years now and are still on Crow's level. That's why they complain, because CA was ez for them to get pity frags and now they score negatives in games. So their means of protest is to ruin games and force everyone to move to a server where we can vote-admin and ban them. We should be able to play on crmod peacefully without being terrorized by these two highschoolers.
    If you call this "terrorizing", I'd hate to see what you think of actual trolling. There's no malicious intent here.

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    Alright, enough witch-hunting. First off, omicron, you are no saint, so you can just stop right there. I distinctly remember you going to shmack several times and shit-talking up a storm, belittling every player at every turn because they were playing runequake and not some other mod. That is every bit as game-ruining as what you accuse these two of. If you want to throw stones, move out of your glass house.

Second off, foq and monster, if what they're saying is true, knock it off. I don't like this whole DM3 hard-on that people are having anymore than you, but theres no need to impede their hard-ons. Let them have their fun.

Someone please close this thread.
    I'm not doing anything but trying to get a game going on a different map. If various map votes don't go through, generally I leave, because most of the time DM3 isn't appealing to me. I see it as 20 minutes of the most drudgerous, bland, boring, cut and dry gameplay conceivable. Sometimes I do play a DM3 game, and I'll admit "wrongdoing" as far as simply jumping in on a team with my buddies, but that's as far as it goes.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I see this often. If DM3 was a issue to the server owner or it's admins - it would be removed from the list.
      If you hate DM3 but the majority of the users presently playing want it - let it happen. Don't pull a god complex and feel your choice of map is what should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by OoPpEe View Post
        I see this often. If DM3 was a issue to the server owner or it's admins - it would be removed from the list.
        If you hate DM3 but the majority of the users presently playing want it - let it happen. Don't pull a god complex and feel your choice of map is what should happen.
        God complex? Really? All I want is a nice non-DM3 dmtg, and I get a god complex remark thrown up in my face? I can understand them getting pissed off and automatically picking out the worst in me and my group considering my track record (also considering omi's volatile temper--DON'T YOU EVER STEAL MY POWERUP AGAIN, I'M NEVER PLAYING ON YOUR TEAM AGAIN) , but all I'm going for is a chance to have a dmtg on a map that's not DM3. It's not about having a god complex.

Comment

If you go on a server where the majority are wanting a particular map and because YOU don't want it you prevent others from playing what would it be? It's a case of "If I can't get what I want, none of you can".
          I hate DM3 myself, but just because I want a different map and the majority of the others logged on want it - does not mean I prevent them from playing. Suck it up.
          I used to play TFC for hours daily, and I HATE 2Fort but it was the most requested map. I used to play CS - got stuck on De_dust and I hate that map too. Just because I hate the map or want to play a different one when the majority on want it - doesn't mean I do a ass move and prevent the game from starting.

Comment

I don't know what he's talking about—I didn't prevent any games from starting. I did some map votes and otherwise remained idle, then left when the next round in the DM3 marathon got started.

Comment

Did we pick teams when this was happening???

CAPTAINS ARE CRUCIAL !!!!

If you didn't preform this vital function, no wonder you fn failed BROSEPH!
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Foq, I'm sorry, if you caused multiple people to leave a server to play a game, you are completely to blame. I saw about 8-10 people join dm.quaketx.com because something happened at CRMOD. This is called - cause and effect. YOU caused 8 people to leave. period.

Obviously, there are not enough people that WANT to play another map other than DM3.

Comment

Hi Foq
                  If it helps, you can always come and just play on Bigfoot. Although it's mostly ffa not TG (Which suits me just fine), we rarely play DM3 and tend to favour custom maps the majority of the time.

Alternatively, if the ping to Bigfoot is understandably a bit daunting, ffany.quakeone.com in NYC is all custom maps and guaranteed non DM3

Hope this helps

Monty
                  Mr.Burns
                  "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                  WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                  Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Wow it's so nice of you to offer this *(beep)* another server to play on, after ruining several games. That's ok though Foq, I now have an admin's phone number, and if you do it again, you will be banned. Simple as that. Enjoy.
                    Last edited by Frenzy; 07-25-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vis View Post
                      Foq, I'm sorry, if you caused multiple people to leave a server to play a game, you are completely to blame. I saw about 8-10 people join dm.quaketx.com because something happened at CRMOD. This is called - cause and effect. YOU caused 8 people to leave. period.

Obviously, there are not enough people that WANT to play another map other than DM3.
                      leave server over map vote 0h

As for your second point, I guess so. Maybe I'm trying the impossible?

Originally posted by omicron View Post
                      Wow it's so nice of you to offer this *(beep)* another server to play on, after ruining several games. That's ok though Foq, I now have an admin's phone number, and if you do it again, you will be banned. Simple as that. Enjoy.
                      0h bane for map vote

Comment

I must vote non-dm3 maps and cause chaos!!!
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

foq, we had to leave because you jokers colored up, and readied up which in turn prevented us from picking teams.

If you each had the intention of being captains and picking teams and actually playing a game semi-seriously, that would have been ok, but you guys just idled while readied up which locks out everyone else.

Comment

This is insanely malicious. Deliberately disrupting games, picking a color without readying up, and forcing everyone to leave. Then coming onto forums and playing the victim and defending this kind of behavior... Seriously? Do you have no shame? Unbelievable. Kindly grow a pair of testicles and either play quake or get out and stop ruining it for the rest of us.

Comment

Foq certainly was pissed and made his displeasure known.
                              Yes he did spam the vote enough to drive us off to another server.
                              What pissed me off was he followed us to the odd port on crmod and took up the rest of the slots so nobody else could join.
                              Omicron is always talkin shite to everyone so of course the bomb blew up
                              in his face.
                              A good player does pick on or talk shite to the weaker players.
                              If you have a problem with a teammate you scold them in mm2 NOT mm1.
                              I do not play every game the same,some I play casually,not camping the RA,RL , spawning the newborn,standing behind the tele,ect...
                              There is a difference between a casual and a professional game at least for me.
                              If you think my game is so weak I suggest you review my stats.
                              You will find I have the most wins per frag of any player in the game.
                              I'd say that speaks for itself especially with an average ping of 90+
                              You reap what you sow Omicron so knock off the shite and maybe the others will as well.

CROW-Bluntz
                              WARNING
                              May be too intense for some viewers.
                              Stress Relief Device
                              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                              ---------------------------
                              .--------------------------

Comment

Bluntz, your game is weak That's just how it is right now, your stats mean next to nothing as new as you are to this game. But you are right about one thing, and that's Omicron's mouth in the game. In time he will find out the community will push him away for being like that, but, as he's shown us all before, he doesn't really care, and he won't stop talking so much crap.
                                uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                                X