Use IRC punks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use IRC punks.

Now that I'm playing again, the most frustrating part is that the people who actually play don't hang in irc at all, with the exception of a few.

Start idling in IRC guys so we can get some more TDM pickups like last night!

irc.gamesurge.net
    #quake1

pow!

Cant idle on iphone lol.. Non of thw IRC apps work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by concept View Post
      Now that I'm playing again, the most frustrating part is that the people who actually play don't hang in irc at all, with the exception of a few.

Start idling in IRC guys so we can get some more TDM pickups like last night!

irc.gamesurge.net
      #quake1

pow!
      Just get on our mailing list, thats how we usually get TDM games.

Comment

i used to hang on irc but 1 msg every 2 weeks made it obsolete....

Comment

e-mail list is not a very practical way to start pickups. I'm on the list already, it would just be sweet to have an instant chat functionality where everyone hangs like the old days. Good times.

Comment

People grow up and move on, get married have kids and enjoy life. We all wish quake was busy like the old days. Good times with good memories.

Comment

I grape IRC.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Here's a plan that works, instead if idling on IRC, idle on a server.
                People will see u online and show up
                and if your still afk then they will afk with you
                then more show, and next thing ya know its 8:45 and the server is full until 12:30!

Back in the day we all used ICQ and got the MSG to go whereever. Now, quakeone.com has the server list updated all the time...just watch that.
                www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I miss ICQ.. Ut oh!!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    I miss ICQ.. Ut oh!!
                    The wife hates that noise

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iCPIUGnHQ8]Icq old sound - YouTube[/ame]

I played that sound , and I got a look that can be only described as "I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck" type look....
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Rofl... Ut oh ut oh ut oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did you know that ICQ was originally created by a bunch of Israeli's ??? I didn't until today. FOK!

Comment

Nice.. So UT OH meant I kill you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                            The wife hates that noise

Icq old sound - YouTube

I played that sound , and I got a look that can be only described as "I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck" type look....
                            you have no fn idea I have to hear that stupid sound all night at work, every night that I work !! So....yeah he's so lucky that I can't shoot nails out of my eyes....

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post

you have no fn idea I have to hear that stupid sound all night at work, every night that I work !! So....yeah he's so lucky that I can't shoot nails out of my eyes....
                              Nails out the eyes? Rockets out the tits and grenades out the ass, wtf!

Comment

Working...
                              X