Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Files You Want to Preserve or Share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Files You Want to Preserve or Share?

edit >> do not post links to illegal downloads
    Last edited by Solecord; 12-07-2012, 07:36 PM.

Ouch, my hangover doesnt like your color scheme on that site
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Or just sign up for a free Dropbox Account http://db.tt/l33oARcM and save your files there. You can even share them with others through Dropbox!

Comment

Originally posted by uzi9mmauto View Post
        edit >> do not post links to illegal downloads

Wow no other Game Files? Maybe you should go through and delete all that non-quake1 shit, definately leads to a felony if your stupid enough to build it type shit.

Like those plans to modify semi-automatic handguns into fully-auto handguns.

I can't believe I fn uploaded anything last night after reading shit bull-shiot.

And delete what I uploaded cuz it clearly wasnt Quake1, but then again neither was the fn thing I Downloaded either brah.

Goose/Gander or FU
        Last edited by Solecord; 12-07-2012, 07:37 PM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
          Ouch, my hangover doesnt like your color scheme on that site
          Im working on that- its just that I have TONS of shit to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            Wow no other Game Files? Maybe you should go through and delete all that non-quake1 shit, definately leads to a felony if your stupid enough to build it type shit.

Like those plans to modify semi-automatic handguns into fully-auto handguns.

I can't believe I fn uploaded anything last night after reading shit bull-shiot.

And delete what I uploaded cuz it clearly wasnt Quake1, but then again neither was the fn thing I Downloaded either brah.

Goose/Gander or FU
            I make the fucking rules in MY HOUSE asshole.

Next I live in AMERICA where its legal to make these things with proper licensing. Hand Grenades, Silencers, Full Auto Weapons,
            I FULLY SUPPORT Free Speech and will not tolerate any that HATE shit your passing my way.
            As I said NO OTHER game files unless you want to pay for part of the hosting?
            (Didn't think so) Most of us live in a society of LAW- if you don't like them- LEAVE! Nobody said you had to stay.
            I don't want NONQUAKE shit cause I am not keeping up with what is LEGAL and not legal with other games. I don't know what was abandoned or what. Go somewhere else where you can do that shit. That will not happen on my dollar $. I mean why are you even on a 'quake' only site then? have you submitted complaints in forums about that here? (DOUBT IT)

Comment

lol, abandonware? Let me help you.

Microsoft : Return of the Arcade = definately not abandonware,definately not quake.

[link removed] <-not quake,probably over half of that stuff right there is still copyrighted / trademarked and most definately shady as shit.

[link removed] <- Fake ID stuff listed by state?

GoodGame
              Last edited by Solecord; 12-07-2012, 07:40 PM.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I would not post or even link anything to your pages,furthermore if this one was owned by me I would not let you post anything or link yours to this one.
                Your amazingly lucky you have not been shut down.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                  I would not post or even link anything to your pages,furthermore if this one was owned by me I would not let you post anything or link yours to this one.
                  Your amazingly lucky you have not been shut down.
                  I'm pretty sure its sketchy-central. I don't know why I even went near it to start with. Woops my bad.

Comment

FUCK YOU and stop LYING!
                    There is NOTHING "illegal there' STOP telling people EVERYTHING is ILLEGAL !LYING ASSHOLE!
                    winxp76.net has NO ILLEGAL SHIT BITCH!

Comment

It hasnt ben caue im LEGAL PUNK!!
                      DUH! This si all you asshole do all day?
                      Call ALL links 'illegal and warez"?
                      Guess so- thats the extent of your fucking 'life'.
                      PROVE IT or SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

Comment

Working...
                      X