• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sole got pwned!

By UBER!

Original post here: http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=1145

on another note, Mindz uses JoeQuake

Mindz needs to add -conwidth 400 -conheight 300 to his command line :d

And Sole didn't get owned, some player kept killing himself using Sole's name. Weeee!
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
      And Sole didn't get owned, some player kept killing himself using Sole's name.

Comment

Everyone here feel free to e-mail Slot or go post a message on RuneCentral forums (http://forums.runecentral.com) regarding this guy - His name on the servers is Uber something or other...

Originally posted by Sole
        I'd also like to add that as of a couple days ago he's been using my real name on the servers and "pretending" to by my mom. I don't give a crap if people rip on me... hell Surfer Girl has given it to me many a time on Shmack lol but bringing up personal information and family members is crossing the line.

http://quakeone.com/images/uber-talk.jpg

http://quakeone.com/images/uber-ip.jpg

Comment

I usually never bother reading the console. :d

Yeah, I looked at that text in the screenshot and that stuff is uncoolish, but I like the Star Wars bar scene at Shmack. All different kinds of odd personalities and some of the funniest "botting" accusations.

I'd personally be disappointed if it were a sterile and bland place to play.

edit = I might add, as rude as the stuff in the screenshot is, that ain't nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen said to Paradise and Cherrie in the past.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The same Uber guy said very racist remarks to Tia already. I had a demo of that as well and he was warned for the comments he's made before.... like I said I usually don't care about stuff like this, but this kid just doesn't learn.

Comment

I think it's very uncool, I wish Slot had a "mute" feature like Yugo does. Yugo can make it so certain players are unable to talk on servers.

Or maybe a command like "ignore" and whenever that player talked, he would get a message that "so and so is ignoring you and cannot read your text."

Comment

I was there when he was ranting on Sole. Trying to get others to join his fun. once or twice.. fine. your just messing around.. Entire games?.. Shut up..Your obsessed. I think I eventually left and went to Fear. Chatter/Banter is fine in the most part. But this crap ruins a game.
                www.Net-Tyme.com
                Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme
                  I was there when he was ranting on Sole. Trying to get others to join his fun. once or twice.. fine. your just messing around.. Entire games?.. Shut up..Your obsessed. I think I eventually left and went to Fear. Chatter/Banter is fine in the most part. But this crap ruins a game.
                  Like I said, I don't care about the chatter/banter. I simply ignore that. It's when he finds my personal information and brings it to the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                    By UBER!

Original post here: http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=1145

on another note, Mindz uses JoeQuake
                    /me slaps the taste out of Sniper's mouf.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

*backhands Mindz for crappy thread titles

Comment

Yeah uber doesn't seem to like me much either. He always calls me ****ster, and soon after that he left TU supposedly because I was in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X