Douchebags in this community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frost R17 View Post
    I know, but people like doing that. They probably think just because they are online they can be douchebags all they want; they just say and get awat with it. Things like this happens on XBOX Live, heck even on any other social network like Facebook. But if they do it online, I believe they are afraid to say it in person.
    If you are replying to Omicron's original post, allow me to remove the wool over your eyes....

Omicron is arguably the largest instigator of shit-talking.90% of Quake1 multiplayers are "Scrubs" in the netquake community. If you play RuneQuake, you're officially "Rune Quake filth" in need of cleansing. His words, not mine. He seemed very proud of himself when he literally destroys the opposition on the RuneQuake server under the name 'bot' , other long-timers known for claiming anyone better than them is obv cheating (Scoffer/SurferGirl) gets them riled up even more than they normally are on their own,which in turn riles up the rest of the server and soon everyone quits playing.

Thats the Omi effect.

This guy spews hate at every corner of his existance in this community and wonders why things are the way they are. True story, Welcome to the Quake1 community!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Omi is one of the biggest douchebags in quake...

nuff said.

Comment

Well I'm new to this site and I'm trying to get to know people, no harm done.

Comment

i always chime in on omi's side. i enjoy his character. if he wants to say nothing and play so be it, but i'd prefer him the other way.

and no i never played with him enough for him to have ruined any of my games, so i can honestly say, i've never had a negative thought of the guy.

bro-5 up top!
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by omi
            ...i came by when i heard of the passing of l33t...
            Thanks for your condolence, and welcome to planet(15yrold)quake
            where the community is the same age.
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
            X