No announcement yet.

Good map to learn on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogre's grenades are so weak they can't even kill a zombie.

Get an Ogre and a zombie to fight and you will notice an Ogre's grenades can't gib a zombie.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Interesting. I guess it never appeared to me because I don't play online much, so have no player-grenades to compare with :-)

Bots don't bother with grenade launchers usually, so I didn't notice it there either.
      Scout's Journey
      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
        Ogre's grenades are so weak they can't even kill a zombie.

Get an Ogre and a zombie to fight and you will notice an Ogre's grenades can't gib a zombie.
        In DPMod they apparantly can.
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

on skill 1 it takes 2 grenades (i think their health regen is diff in DPmod)
          on skill 2 it takes 1 grenade, but the ogre is a little inaccurate
          on skill 3 it takes 1 grenade and the zombies dont stand a chance against the ogre.
          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Here are some more suggestion for maps to practise on:

Quake Combat School:like the name says, itīs great to practice against the different types of monsters, two maps
            Ghost Town:good map, on skill 0 there are 101 grunts, nice for aim and those shots from the hip
            Prey2:another base map, plays very fast
            Hardtarget2:grunts with rocket launchers and custom monsters, used to be one of my favorites to let off steam

Comment

Working...
            X