Quake Level Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Level Secrets

And Quake level secrets, also in PDF form.

http://www.quakeone.com/q1files/docu...el-secrets.pdf
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

oh yeah i remember using that years ago.... never did manage to get all secrets.

Do you get anything extra if you complete the game with all secrets found???
    amd 3200 2.2ghz
    2Gb corsair ddr400
    nvidia 6200 256Mb
    audigy 2 zs
    vista ultimate
    and not a bean to my name

Comment

I found all of the secrets myself, by playing the single player episodes over and over again when I was like 5-9 years old. I never play the ID episodes that much anymore, but now that I have the l33t aw3s0m3 d00m 3 l00k1/\/g qr4ck, I will play them again.

Comment

I found all the secrets on my own but I remember there was one secret that took me a long time to find. I think it was on e4m1 but not quite sure on that.

Comment

There are only a few of us who know all the secrets, and i kinda like it that way. What did I ever have to do with this game? Now that's a secret!
          Chuck

Comment

Ahh now I remember what map gave me the most trouble with 1 secret. Satan's Dark Delight where you have to shoot the lights on the wall to unlock a secret within the secret.

I know all the secrets now, as well as the secrets not counted as secrets

Comment

I like playing Palace of Hate where a newbie is always waiting near the pent, but doesn't know how to trigger the secret. I stand right next to the pent fire, fire at the emblem to trigger the drop and back into the pent. Then I go after the newbie! :d
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't worry about getting the pentagram too much. I never kill that many people, unless I have pent+berserker People can never catch me when they're chasing me with pent.

Comment

Heheh, if I don't get the Pent, it better be some elite player trying to frag me.

I'll pull a spiderman routine for 30 seconds til the pent wears out and keep firing rockets to blast away their armor.

Unless it is a superpowered player, but you can usually tell and I'm always aware of who to be concerned about.

If it is a ... err ... "not formidable player" ... sometimes I just quietly leave knowing I don't really have to worry about their aim or be concerned with them following me.

Comment

I can chase people down and avoid being chased down. NoONE escapes from the MONSTER'S EVIL GRASP!!

Comment

What about that time I was dancing around you at point blank range and you thought you lost me?

Comment

I never lose sight of my target (especially in RA). I must have been just messing around. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flay
                          Do you get anything extra if you complete the game with all secrets found???
                          no

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                            I know all the secrets now, as well as the secrets not counted as secrets
                            Just though about it yesterday, if a map says that there are for instance 5 secrets on a map, how often it is that there are more?

Comment

well (in custom maps anyways) there is often some hard to reach area where the mapper leaves his "tag".. but is not an official secret..

Comment

Working...
                              X