not fair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not fair.

honestly what just happened at shmack is about as fair as not being able to kill Shub N. on map end with "bruce force" , and being forced to telefrag him.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

i have a tissue around here somewhere...
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Why isn't there ever drama when I'm there?

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
        i have a tissue around here somewhere...
        Cuz Quake is like Five Guys Pizza, except you are fortunate if there are even 5 guys.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        "bruce force"
        None of you have The Force.

In 2 weeks, I'll show you The Force. You can write that down in your notebook.

And I promise you, you won't necessarily like it immediately.

It's gonna be tough love. And it will literally be Forced.

I'm willing to step on dreams to get what I want, what people and what the future wants.

It'll be my living testament to how raw power > social feelings.

This message brought to you by the power of BEER. Otherwise I wouldn't have given you a heads up. And no, don't bother asking ... I won't be explaining myself further. But things are going to be turned upside-down by the raw power of technology and if I ruin 5 Guys Pizza Quake, sue me!

The fun thing is giving the hint in the bowels of the dungeon that no one reads.
        Last edited by Baker; 06-01-2015, 09:14 PM.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The Force of Baker... is it a rising force? perhaps caused by yeast?

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            The fun thing is giving the hint in the bowels of the dungeon that no one reads.
            I knew this day would come.

Time to use my admin rights and find interesting stuff by poking around! ;P
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

he lives!

Comment

Cuz Quake is like Five Guys Pizza, except you are fortunate if there are even 5 guys.

I'm willing to step on dreams to get what I want, what people and what the future wants.

This message brought to you by the power of BEER. Otherwise I wouldn't have given you a heads up. And no, don't bother asking ... I won't be explaining myself further. But things are going to be turned upside-down by the raw power of technology and if I ruin 5 Guys Pizza Quake, sue me!

Calendar marked dude. I dig raw power > social feelings.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

who knew beer could produce suck epic and dramatic posts.

+1 "power of BEER"
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

So, is this day 13 or day 14.

Still nothing here?????

Comment

Still nothing here?????
                      When has the power of beer brought anything but the power of bullshit?
                      Last edited by Anubis; 06-20-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Still nothing here?????

i was thinking the same thing mindz. must need more beer power.
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post
                          When has the power of beer brought anything but the power of bullshit?
                          I've never known Baker to a bullshitter. In fact, quite the opposite

If I take a 2 day long nap, I wonder if I can safely return on day 3 and bear witness.

Comment

I've never known Baker to a bullshitter. In fact, quite the opposite

If I take a 2 day long nap, I wonder if I can safely return on day 3 and bear witness.
                            hopefully.
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Zop View Post
                              Why isn't there ever drama when I'm there?

What wasn't fair you might ask? Some fucker was at Shmack, basically powering up for an unknown length of time, with either Rune of Good Armor or Rune of Good Health, building their stats on an empty server. I seen said Quaker on the server, showed up and fought with that person many times attempting to kill them, but failed many times and had to retreat to attain some health/armor , find a better rune, basically I was playing catch up, and the very moment I DID overtake the pre-game powering up and killed him, they ragequit/disconnected from the server,thus ; not fair.

I can not play RuneQuake (100% full force) mostly due to the playerbase is dwindling, the players that DO play probably do not appreciate what I consider fun,multiplayer,quake.

Some players do not care, and I don't care to name names, there is no value in it.

What IS left of the runes community, should be coveted. Shmack is the last stand so to speak, of the rune community.

I loved runes in Quake, from classic CTF with 4 runes, all the way to IHOC, darkzone/deadzone whichever it was, beatdown alley, RQ+, RQA , Artifact RJS, and the list goes on and on.

None of that is fair.

THEN , Baker turned my not fair post into an entirely different beast, which I have created a post discussing (or rather,dissecting and speculating) his 'entirely different beast' of a post, you can find that post below.

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...tml#post159268

I have brought this post and his post inside my post full circle, hoping that others have a viewing angle / speculation that I have no considered.

Note* I have an idea of what he has planned, but that idea is deeply rooted in YEARS OLD discussions I had with him in private messages, and while indeed it could be very well still a portion of his plans to "Ruin 5 guys pizza" , I dare not hinge anything I know nothing about TODAY , on discussions that occurred YEARS AGO, and what was said in PM will stay there.

One thing is for sure, I am unsure at how I am will take the upcoming news announcement that is ~ whatever it is.

In the left hand I have been told he will ruin 5 guys pizza, aka Quake1 that I know and love.
                              In the right hand, I have been hinted to the fact that greener pastures awaits me.

Those two don't jive well together. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEME?

Comment

Working...
                              X