Time for some new bitching, and it is multiplayer derived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some new bitching, and it is multiplayer derived

A year agoish I was in the middle of a team game, and a player preformed a infinitely near-impossible shot on me in the middle of a quad to rotunda jump across dm3.
    I was freshly spawned at steps leading to RA room, but I was going to mound, and the player in question snap-aim quad LG'd me. It wasn't like he looked seen me before initiating the jump across to rotunda, literally in the middle of the jump his lg bolt instantly locked on to me. His team was down and losing, and the circumstances that which it occurred was a full fledged hack.

I called him out (sort of, my wording was wtf was that!)
    He said "Sorry mindz I blacked out there for a moment".
    In my at that moments thoughts on the situation, the aftermath of myself throwing the accusation about a player could do more damage than good. I've got extensive experience with collateral damage that can occur on a community level involving one player /cough kimp/ and I weighed the options of arguing about the blatant bullshit that just happened or just ignore it and put it out of my mind as if it never happened.

Fastfoward to my birthday last year on Dec. 29th , this player was flat out caught with a auto aim hack.It was documented by another player in the community. It exists on youtube to this day. I still have the demo on my hard drive that was supplied to me. After the proof went public that he was busted with hacks was in his possession

It cemented my original opinion of what transpired in that team game in question a yearish ago and the guy was clearly using something in the order of aim assist or autoaim that day when he in the middle of that quad to rotunda jump when he snap quad lg aimed at me and exploded me all within a tenth of a second magnitude.

I didn't jump onto the lets harass that player about being the only player in 2014 blatantly caught with hacks in Quake, there was nothing to gain. I never even heckled the guy about him being blatantly busted with cheats. There was several other quake players already doing it, and I didn't see the benefit in throwing gasoline on an already well lit blaze. It was horrible to watch every day for the first few weeks that it was going on, but rightfully the guy was getting his just desserts.

Almost a week ago today, this same multiplayer quake member was gloating about how he has the highest intelligence among his peers in multiplayer quake, and basically just being egotistical and conceited so I decided that it was a perfect time to remind him that I know.

He hasn't taken it very well to say the least, and has basically been pretty pissy to me and throwing temper tantrums like a 5 year old. He can no longer utilize his hack during an actual team game without multiple players noting any godlike aiming at crucial moments when his team is losing saving the loss and turning it into a win scenario just because he went on a quad rampage and single-handedly dismantle the weapon/armor status of the opposing team without the opposite team scrutinizing of how he did it.

There was also a noted (this is opinionated admittedly) decrease in his performance in the game ever since.

He's introduced reasonable doubt. When the initial proof of him having aimassist/autoaim hacks broke out into the public viewing of the TDM crowd, he was absent for at least 4-5 hours or somewhere there about's no where to be seen to defend himself,maybe even longer. The speculative thoughts was that he had to figure out how to spin the recent breaking news, and he attempted to dismiss the whole thing as "merely trolling another player" , which was admitting to having the hacks, but sugar coating the context of why he would even load it in the first place.

Hope you enjoyed the dramatics that still goes on in Quake multiplayer. It's still 1997, for some more than others though, and apparently even though there isn't John Carmack's Ferrari 328 as a prize in a huge tournament, the lure of winning at all costs outpaces the benefit of losing fair and square.

I used to play 1v1 Airshot quite often with this player,and ever since I knocked him down a peg reminding him of the time he blatantly zapped my ass in the middle of a demanding quad to rotunda jump he has decided to troll me with Airshot mindz? offers to play the game that we all love for different reasons, only to not show up, I fell for it once.

End of story. Hope you enjoyed lol

ps : in the event that a member of the TDM community sees , puts it together and shows it to the player in question , just note that his stupid antics was just put on display to push the MG nonsense out of the spot light, and to allow me to ventilate outside that inner circle of competitive quake players. I am not in a capacity to give a shit if he sees this, responds to this, or anything. It was useful to me and served its purpose,and that is all that matters.He has stated that Quakeone.com is a cesspool or some other shitty comment and he doesn't even frequent this website. I asked him to come discuss his opinion of the monitor he owns in Solecord's building a new PC post and that is when he made the foul remark about this website.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

People still cheat in Quake? Give it up! Go cheat in COD Black Ops 3.

Leave us old geezers alone!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      People still cheat in Quake? Give it up! Go cheat in COD Black Ops 3.

Leave us old geezers alone!
      Yeah I know right.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

link to youtube video?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtYFYgsmzw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            ROFL, that's funny. Yeah sorry but you are not that good to follow with the mouse on every little movement.

That was kimp using bruce's name right?

Comment

not kimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                not kimp!
                so it was bruce?

Comment

it has plagued him since it happened on 12/29/2014.

Comment

it's really terrible that in today's q1 mp scene, there are still those who would utilize cheats.what a Jack ass!
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
                      it's really terrible that in today's q1 mp scene, there are still those who would utilize cheats.what a Jack ass!
                      yeah and now he doesn't like me.

/tear

Comment

good for him, you cheat and you should be recognized as a cheater simple as that.

I use to love when people called me a cheater, I enjoyed it all too much.

I had to go to a lan party when I was 15 just to prove I was not cheating and the regretted even asking me to show up. I posted about 3 years ago on that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                          good for him, you cheat and you should be recognized as a cheater simple as that.

I use to love when people called me a cheater, I enjoyed it all too much.

I had to go to a lan party when I was 15 just to prove I was not cheating and the regretted even asking me to show up. I posted about 3 years ago on that subject.
                          hah i remember that. quite a story.
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
                            hah i remember that. quite a story.
                            Yeah its one I won't forget.

Kinda wish I could repeat the incident with how I am today as a person because the sarcasm would be much more brutal then it was when I was 15. lol

Comment

I think bruce was bored and had never used a bot but jumped on pmode and wanted to see if/how it worked. obv he didn't know how to use it so it was just a blatant bot use. Yes it made a big recoil of omg but seriously, that was a year ago and to drag this out of the trashcan, is kind of sad, sorry mindz you posted this at 8am OP, so why, why mindz? this is total fluffy propaganda...

kids here don't reason they react.
                              Last edited by R00k; 07-19-2015, 12:03 AM.
                              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                              X