Baker / fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker / fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooou

gobs of drunk typing used to be here. note to self / don't visit quakeone.com while drunk =/
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-06-2015, 02:48 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Wow you must be.

I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

go go gadget whiskey! I cant hold my liqour
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          gobs of drunk typing used to be here. note to self / don't visit quakeone.com while drunk =/
          thats putting it lightly. someone should take ur power cord when ur drunk LOL
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

lol, ive posted a few of those drunk posts im sure you have seen,
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

haha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHTHXjS2cg[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHAiXvy1N5o[/ame]
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJkVQa_PMTY[/ame]

Boooooooooom IM SUB FUCKIN ZERO! IM SUB FUCKIN ZERO! Wooooooooooooo
                  Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-12-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Drunk posts mostly occur when drunk. Or so I've been told.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

So, you aren't working on something to revolutionize Quake? I was hoping I was wrong. Meh, it's not like you haven't already contributed an impressive amount.

Comment

I think he was just working on being enigmatic. Looks to have been a success?

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post
                          So, you aren't working on something to revolutionize Quake? I was hoping I was wrong. Meh, it's not like you haven't already contributed an impressive amount.
                          I didn't find the challenge interesting and instead found an insane challenge that I shouldn't be able to do.

And those kind of challenges are the only ones that I like.

The challenge has to be impossible from any sane point-of-view. Otherwise what's the point.

This is why I took 45 credit hours in college all at once. I won that one, I'll win this one.

At some point, I'll be pissed off for 7-8 days ... use Quake as distraction .. and I'll dig around for my notes of what I thought about doing, but then thought was boring compared to other things.

And the something stupid will happen. The last time I decided to do something stupid I made a FitzQuake compatible software renderer with Nehahra support.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You want an impossible challenge eh,bring Q1 back to the front pages I dare you!!!!!!
                            WARNING
                            May be too intense for some viewers.
                            Stress Relief Device
                            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                            ---------------------------
                            .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                              You want an impossible challenge eh,bring Q1 back to the front pages I dare you!!!!!!
                              I'm in a far larger fight in a battle zone bigger than any video game could offer.

In battle whose scope and scale registers on idiotic (if Spike were to know what I am working on, he would think me insane or extremely stupid).

And I'm losing. To the extent I understand the concept of losing.

Losing is a state, and is the thing that exists to be changed.

As long as you know "why" and what you are doing, and are correct in believing it is worthy and are not a fool (i.e. see the path to victory, no matter how big of a climb) ...

Winning or losing merely exists as a test of willpower and the ability to execute a plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X