Dear Splitterface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Splitterface

I did just like you said and started my own thread. You aspire to be my teacher so I devoted it to you <3.

---

Hi, My name is Michael. I am a pretty smart guy with ample character and creativity. I have aspired greatly to be a source of help here. I actually have way, way more posts that say plenty and potentially should even be "put in the archives", than garbage posts of complete trollism and derailment. Some of my posts are so complex/tedious that people don't even want to touch them (re: real xml driven radiant compiles). There was a time where every time Baker said to go somewhere else for info, I would put equal info here.

I believe in people here and I have showed that belief and support without fail. That's the other majority of my posts.

I just want you to understand that I am not malicious and I have done nothing wrong. I have done things different than what you (and possibly others) may like. I believe I may have even used great fanfare at times (lol). You should appreciate my deep passion for entertainment and mild controversy .

What you consider derailment is nothing more than me being on my level. It is not a high/low thing. It is an "over there" thing. I didn't post a picture of a truck, I wrote an entire dissertation on the origins of Christmas (lmao). If you can't see that this is a classic case of "over there", I am unsure of how to reach you.

In contrast, there is nothing "wrong" with me. No meds, drugs or need for meds. I'm just "over there".

P.S> I do not hate Christmas and I wish you a merry one.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-23-2012, 07:59 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

hey man, you're cool in my book. you keep threads interesting!
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

No link to the origin of Christmas thread? That's not entertaining!

Here's my idea of how it went down ... which is historically accurate to the best of my knowledge ...

/My Christmas present to Mad Gypsy is sparing him from having to read this idea It involved Spiderman, the Easter Bunny, that one orange Pokemon, Optimus Prime, a couple of the Power Rangers and Leonardo DiCaprio.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thank you for saying that. That's just about the nicest thing I can think of that I would want to be told. It means my plans to just be my damn self may be with warrant. Sometimes it's not about the thread, it's about the post above me and sometimes it's just to have fun.

My Christmas "rant" was both. I don't give a crap what the origins of Christmas are. If it's in my heart to be with my family and acknowledge God then that is what I will do. If I want to give my nieces and nephew presents, sing carols and decorate my tree god, that is just a friggin tree to me - then that is what will happen.

Ya see how that is "knowingly" opposite of what I wrote?

you keep threads entertaining
        exactly - except not everyone is going to agree.

EDIT: @Baker - That's the opposite of a present. I'm totally interested in how all that works together. (this better be good ) - ?checkmate? - definitely at least check.

Straight for the King in 2 sentences and an insinuation. It must be a Knight to be able to move like that. You can probably just move your King one over or something. Although, it would be sweet if you took me with the Queen.

Bam, we just invented Improbable Claims Chess.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-23-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or has this thread become randomly entertaining?

Whatever, you're cool.

"Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Hmm, just to be clear. I wasn't writing this thread for gratitude (although it is appreciated). I feel like Splitterface needed to know me a little closer and I wanted to make sure that she got the message. I also wanted to try out this whole "make your own thread" thing.

It was very liberating. I feel empowered.

has this thread become randomly entertaining?
            Ya, I edited it like 5 million times. The very first version was quite different.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

lets keep the fun train rolling!
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Just to be on the safe side, I'm moving this to a different forum category.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Awwww, man. My reign of terror is crumbling beneath me. I worked so hard to write a very polite yet mildly snarky response to Splitterface. And now I have been downgraded to venting area?

Merry Christmas indeed.

Comment

*I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
                    sigpic

Comment

whew, im too stuffed to type this....*burp*
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

....wondering why Splitterface hasn't responded to this thread yet.

Funny.

Random Thought:
                        Electronic ink should be invisible because it's really not real, or... even ink.

Comment

yeah, splitter, when are you going to show your face in these parts?
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

She probably has me on ignore and thinks I wrote a bunch of mean stuff. Or maybe she doesn't want to encourage me to respond. Maybe it's none of that and because I didn't bring drama she has nothing to really opine about. Maybe she is not accustomed to dealing with people that fight wars with kind words and invisible ultimatums that do not reflect as a product of the kind words.

You know...someone too smart to end up trapped in an e-battle or at the other end of a bunch of pointing fingers.

Whatever the reason is, I hope Splitterface had a wonderful Christmas and will enjoy an equally spectacular New Year.

her best buddy and pal,
                            Michael <3

note: As snarky as some of this seems. Personally, I like Splitterface. I'm not so hung up on me that I find it necessary to point out what I don't like about Splitterface. Maybe one day she will realize that her opinions are a waste of time. She should put that energy towards acceptance.

I work with 2 people that hate my guts. I abuse that weakness to the fullest. They are like toys to me. The point being: If they didn't hate my guts, I would have no way to control them. They choose to let emotion drive them, they have given me direct control of their emotions. What they consider "hate", I consider a control panel.

"Hmm what's the big red button do? {press} {disaster} Wow, what a bunch of morons, they handed me their self-destruct button."
                            Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-26-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

eh, whever. now we wait for the inevitable locking of this thread.
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X