We Just Got Bombarded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Just Got Bombarded!

I think quakeone.com's security could use a little update. Or a background check as part of signing up.

Hahahahahahah.
    SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
    [email protected]
    AIM - EMHof1

omg...
    My servers for the gamers:
    bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
    port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
    Offline ATM
    fvf.servequake.com
    flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
    Offline ATM
    newdm.servequake.com
    port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
    sigpic

Comment

lol.
      ...Fiction is the truth inside the lie...

Comment

That was a lot of spam.

I've locked new registrations until Solecord has time to see how they were getting in. I think I had to ban 20 new registrations and delete 15 threads.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

thats ownage to the max, it would be easier to rid the world of the nonsense and report ip addresses,whether it has bounces in it ,or dead ends on a proxy.
          maybe find the problem and DDoS them som bitches instead.

whoever sets up spammer is gutter trash anyway
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            thats ownage to the max, it would be easier to rid the world of the nonsense and report ip addresses,whether it has bounces in it ,or dead ends on a proxy.

whoever sets up spammer is gutter trash anyway
            They were all different ip addresses, I checked.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I won't be able to check until I get home. I'm using an older version of vBulletin so some new hack probably was released. I may have to upgrade the forum which I'm hesitant to do because it may not be compatible with the CMS we're using.

Thanks to Baker for being on the top of it.

Comment

i blame society

Comment

We can only blame ourselves.
                  SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                  [email protected]
                  AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Baker! Can you get the quote back I made of the one saying something about something and pokemon!? Haha!
                    SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                    [email protected]
                    AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Yea! Lets all start committing illegal acts! The only solution is utter violence. I'll bring the Windows XP ISO's!

Just like I use to say when I was a kid, an unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys

Lets just randomly ban someone every month dew to no suspicion of them being a spammer, or even if they are a contributor like R00k, noone will be safe.

Hell, while its all on the forums Its Solecord's rule. he is god.
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Commiting illegal acts is a daily chore

It's not that big of a deal to go wardriving and just find some unsecured networks.

On a brighter note, change isnt always bad,and an updated or fresh look for Quakeone forums would be a welcomed change in my opinion....
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

On a brighter note, change isnt always bad,and an updated or fresh look for Quakeone forums would be a welcomed change in my opinion....
                          I like the Quakeone.com look, it s very effective
                          QuakeOne.com
                          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

yah it follows the rule of the quake pallete[< thars how u spell it right?]

Comment

yes thats correct spelling, and I agree, the current setup is indeed more than adequate, and it sticks to the quake-vibe of brown on brown, ontop of more brown, but I'm leaning torwards a complete revamp. I'll go create a discussion on dev tommorow morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X