Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grim View Post
    WotLK Honor Update
    We had hoped that the introduction of some new Honor rewards in the upcoming patch would give players a great opportunity to spend any of their remaining Honor. However, many players would still be surprised by an Honor and token reset as it isn’t something we’ve done in the past. As such, we've decided to not reset Honor or tokens upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King. Players who save their Honor will be able to spend it on level 80 rewards, although those rewards will be significantly more expensive than their level 70 counterparts.
    F***!!!!!! I spent most of my WSG, AB, AV marks on useless stuff because I didn't want to "waste" them when the expansion removed them. I have like 0 honour too now X[

fucking blizzard.

edit:

In case no one knew (of course you didn't know), there's a semi entertaining WoW based internet show that airs 5 times a week. They have a few recognizable faces in the cast such as Jerry Trainor and Alex Albrecht. They raid dungeons n stuff in a not so boring to watch way.

http://www.wowhead.com/?projectlore=episodes

Comment

i like the new patch thus far. its the first time ive ever seen a prot warrior rape the shit out of a destro lock

...i just wish they'd finish getting rid of the bugs already

Comment

2 Great WoW based webcomics

Looking For Group

Dark Legacy Comics

Comment

Richard for the win!

lol

i love that comic

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post

...i just wish they'd finish getting rid of the bugs already
            /understatement

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

its become a thing on our realm for there to be a bigass lagspike (big enough to throw 95% of the server's population offline) to hit on an hourly basis since the patch. bogus times, man

Hallows End should be fun though

Comment

I love how you find those monsters that can hit you but whenever you attack back they "evade" XD I love that more when I'm doing a quest in the area and this bs happens

Comment

contact a GM about those. they can fix it

Comment

Most all of this past Sunday the BG's were offline. I haven't seen Blizzard have this much problem since the release of BC back in the day. Maybe this will make the new expansion smoother by working out those bugs now.

Owell, all wasn't lost. I took my rogue and got into the Stockades for the Achievement. Had to sprint the last few to get away from that stupid guard that sees through stealth.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                      contact a GM about those. they can fix it
                      Ya but I'm usually done in the area by the time a GM answers my call. They usually take 30 or more minutes to respond

Comment

Working...
                      X