No announcement yet.

How do you play pak Run Through Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you play pak Run Through Movies?

Ive downloaded a few Rabbit Hole run through movies and Im a bit unclear how to get them to play. I know I have to put them in the same folder as Quake, but what to I type in the Console to get them to play? Also where is the command line in the game (Im on OSX 10.5)

Thanks

Originally posted by spacedoggy View Post
    Ive downloaded a few Rabbit Hole run through movies and Im a bit unclear how to get them to play. I know I have to put them in the same folder as Quake, but what to I type in the Console to get them to play? Also where is the command line in the game (Im on OSX 10.5)

Thanks
    playdemo "filename" is the command to play a demo in ProQuake and Qrack.

As far as where the "command line in the game" in JobsBSD, you don't really have to worry about command line options as long as you have your config setup the way you want unless you want to play something like CTF.
    PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

You mean The Rabbit Run , right?

First, read the readme.
      Then use a terminal to go to your Quake directory. There start the engine adding a "-game trr". The rest should go automatically or according to the readme.

PS: There are more (and in my opinion even better runs at Speed Demos Archive - Quake section -> Projects).
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Working...
      X