• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The F Word...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8dIQyj9sXw&NR

censor slip up on a recent episode of family guy

FUCK

Comment

No way man, no way that could have slipped out. I watched this episode the first time it aired. That guy either said freaking, or they bleeped it out, I can't recall which. But there is no way he said fµcking uncensored.

Comment

whats the big problem with "fuck" anyway?? u americans.. ur invading iraq supossedly to make it a "free" country but u cant even say fuck in ur own country??

Comment

F word? Fhqwhgads?
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by =peg= View Post
            whats the big problem with "fuck" anyway?? u americans.. ur invading iraq supossedly to make it a "free" country but u cant even say fuck in ur own country??
            Everyone will have their opinions... including myself. Who is right and who is wrong? It is not my place to judge.

IMO, it's more or less a taboo thing. You choose to say it, how often you want to say it, when you choose to. If it's ok for you, then fine by me. I won't. Nor will you ever see it in my posts. It doesn't have a place in my vocabulary and I don't need to reference it to make a point.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by =peg= View Post
              It's the word "free" that is banned in the USA. That is the F-Word.
              Last edited by Spirit; 09-26-2006, 11:39 AM. Reason: wrong quote
              Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

i have to sign up with something to watch it? lame. fuck it

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
                  F word? Fhqwhgads?
                  I Fhqwhgadsing love you man!

Comment

I think this is needed http://www.dancingjesus.com/F%20word.swf

And yes, I know its old, and it somewhat goes with the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                      It's the word "free" that is banned in the USA. That is the F-Word.
                      AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                        i have to sign up with something to watch it? lame. fuck it
                        You don't have to sign up for anything. Use BugMeNot for any stupid website that wants you to register and log in.

Comment

Working...
                        X