Incredible thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible thing!

Click here, scroll down the page a little and click "Click here to begin your download".

Someone e-mailed this to me and it's just incredible. No matter if you can't understand what's writen, just check out the images.

This is what you can do with a 20 dollar, try it out. If you didn't saw it yet, do NOT scroll down the page...

First of all, you see the pentagon in flames. After that, you see the WTC in flames. And after that, you see the names "Osama" and "Arafat". Just incredible!
    Last edited by joao93; 10-14-2006, 08:57 PM.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Comment

god...
      joao, what you received was SPAM, possibly a VIRUS.

do you trust anything someone says to you?

if someone told you that jumping off the tallest building in the city gives invulnerability, would you do it?

i'm pretty sure you would.

Comment

RG wrote:

god...
        joao, what you received was SPAM, possibly a VIRUS.

do you trust anything someone says to you?

if someone told you that jumping off the tallest building in the city gives invulnerability, would you do it?

i'm pretty sure you would.
        My best friend spams me? I know that's all supersticion, but isn't it incredible what you can do with a 20 dollar?
        Last edited by joao93; 10-15-2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

His email contacted your email and your email contacted everyone in your address book, and their email contacted everyone in there email including YOU again.. and so forth.. All it takes is ONE computer that isn't up to date and one trojan that just keeps renaming itself... and bam. And how would you like to be sent today? OH. in the WTC attachment? Or the In God We Trust email? Noooo how about the Funniest Shit I've Ever Seen Video or those nice chain letters.. ? All from people you know.. It just skitters out nice and quiet and you never know its even running in the background. Well. ok.. Maybe 90% of the people don't know.. It's best NOT to forward that spam and IF you must please delete all the other names that are in the email. AND direct a note specifically to the person you are sending so that they know it actually came from YOU and not a backdoor out. Otherwise. Kill it. Just my input.
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Chainmails are one of the internet's worst things. And everyone forwarding a chainmail should be hung on his balls (or nipples).
            Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Net-Tyme wrote:

His email contacted your email and your email contacted everyone in your address book, and their email contacted everyone in there email including YOU again.. and so forth.. All it takes is ONE computer that isn't up to date and one trojan that just keeps renaming itself... and bam. And how would you like to be sent today? OH. in the WTC attachment? Or the In God We Trust email? Noooo how about the Funniest Shit I've Ever Seen Video or those nice chain letters.. ? All from people you know.. It just skitters out nice and quiet and you never know its even running in the background. Well. ok.. Maybe 90% of the people don't know.. It's best NOT to forward that spam and IF you must please delete all the other names that are in the email. AND direct a note specifically to the person you are sending so that they know it actually came from YOU and not a backdoor out. Otherwise. Kill it. Just my input.
              Paragraphs are so good...

Comment

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
                haha this is like the pot calling the kettle black...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                  Chainmails are one of the internet's worst things. And everyone forwarding a chainmail should be hung on his balls (or nipples).
                  now there's a smart fella

Comment

Net-Tyme wrote:

Don't correct someone else until you get it right first. I believe that's what Sole was trying to elaborate to you.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Who saied about correcting? That's a fucking hint.

Comment

Who saied about correcting? That's a fucking hint.
                        You mean said?? That's the point - maybe you should take the hint first before offering hints to others about grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Comment

You don't need to know English to know how to use paragraphs, dude.

Comment

You should not need to get your head stuck in the toilet to learn how to behave.
                            Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Spirit wrote:

behave
                              I don't know what that word means...lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X