QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Go for it.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The non-canadian*sniper

CASE #358593 Tuesday, 11:47 pm

a man was driving down a nameless road one night...and was shot!

3 shots were fired, all of them hit. first in the head, then twice in the chest. the man died instantly.

when police arrived at the scene later on, they were baffled to find no bullet holes anywhere on the car. the windshield and all other windows were not only intact (not broken or cracked) but all rolled up. they also found that they had to break in to the car just to inspect it, meaning that all doors were locked. when they got into the car, no guns or casings were found in the car, ruling out suicide. an overhanging tree was nearby the scene, making the perfect sniper nest, but there were no holes in the car or windows. no shells or weapons were found in or around the tree either, so if there was a sniper, he covered his trail very well.

how is this murder even possible?

Comment

'3 shots were fired, all of them hit. first in the head, then twice in the chest.'

This describes a different murder, or something else entirely. The man in the car 'died instantly' of a heart attack. When you said he was shot you meant his heart was 'shot'.

LOLZ I WIN

Comment

Canadian*Sniper used his mad sniper skillz

Comment

both wrong.

the title clearly states "the non-canadian*sniper"

there was no heart attack, the man was shot in the head and killed, then shot in the chest twice for good measure.

Comment

ok so he was shot 3 times but the bullets are missing. Does this rule out that he was shot by bullets?

Comment

no, he died by the shots. are you all reading this? the headshot killed him. the bullets didnt miss him. they hit him, and killed him. but they cant find any bullet holes anywhere in the car. the only bullet holes they found where in the victim.

its really quite simple. youre just not lookin in the right places for the answer, like last time.

think about the car. think about the angle of the shots and the line of sight of the supposed sniper from the victim. 1 headshot, 2 bodyshots. think about the supposed sniper nest they found. and overhanging tree. if this was the sniper nest, the shots would have come from above the victim. which makes sense, hm? a headshot, but no broken windshield. so the shots had to have come from above. it makes sense...but there would be bullet holes in the roof of the car, right? normally, yes there would be. but in this case, there were no bullet holes found anywhere on the car. there must be something special about this case for this to be true. some minor detail we're leaving out here. a detail, perhaps, about the sniper. the car. the victim. the time of day. the nameless road....who knows. me. but ill never tell...unless you give up already...

Comment

A) The car has no roof and the sniper shot the dead guy, grabbed the bullets and left.

b) The sniper was inside the car.

c) I've lost interest, back to work

Comment

lost interest? oh, but youre soooo close!!!!!!!

screw it, canadian sniper wins.

the car was a convertable. the sniper didnt take the bullets, cause they were still in the body of the victim.

Comment

I thought the bullet went thru the victim... o well. I win!

Comment

The car was a convertible !!!!
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Couldn't have been, because all of the windows were up.

Comment

convertables have windows. just because the top was down doesnt mean the windows go down too.

Comment

Working...
                                X