No announcement yet.

Why is nobody playing?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it be cool to let people make suggestions on what new to add to rotation maps, or not? If so I suggest adding custom map- ALK08DM- Charmhood, and dm3again *possibly*, to the line-up.

Comment

cam0c
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Well I tried to come back to quake. Just can't do it. I've tried to get in DM3 teams but people just keep playing rematches over and over. It's happened 5 times now. I don't have time for this game. I tried though. I may try again sometime. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Frost View Post
          Well I tried to come back to quake. Just can't do it. I've tried to get in DM3 teams but people just keep playing rematches over and over. It's happened 5 times now. I don't have time for this game. I tried though. I may try again sometime. I don't know.
          Sometimes you get in instantly, sometimes you wait a few minutes, sometimes you wait more in CA, its about getting in the rhythm!

The more people know you the more they'll recognize you and yes the vote i suppose.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Sometimes you get in instantly, sometimes you wait a few minutes, sometimes you wait more in CA, its about getting in the rhythm!

The more people know you the more they'll recognize you and yes the vote i suppose.
            I'm not talking about CA. I'm more into DM3 team games. I've waited for 2 games a couple of times. That is 40 minutes of waiting. Well more then 40 minutes. In the old days. When people were waiting they had next. Now it's the same teams over and over even when people are waiting.

Comment

I'm not talking about CA. I'm more into DM3 team games. I've waited for 2 games a couple of times. That is 40 minutes of waiting. Well more then 40 minutes. In the old days. When people were waiting they had next. Now it's the same teams over and over even when people are waiting.

I know. They don't Quake like they use to.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Comment

CA and DM are for gays. Play at Quake.Shmack.NET were the hardcore quakers play.
                PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Uhm, I've seen CA and especially hardcore DM players jump on Shmack out of shear boredom and rape the whole server.

I can't count how many times I've teleported into a deathspot in RuneQuake WHAT IS THAT SHIT? there's little skill required which is why its recommended for newbies to play there since its a more even'd-out playing field.

It doesn't take much to earn a frag in RuneQuake and on top of that you have a hook!

I hope you're joking about your comment Panix. Clan Arena is where the clan matches happen and in the day DM was standard for tourney events. RuneQuake was created to be a fun mod where all types of wacky and most the time gay shit happens.

I've personally destroyed a full game there a while back when I felt like killing some time and I didn't even bind keys to use runes, i didn't even use runes!

I feel the reason most RuneQuakers don't play CA is for a couple reasons.

1.The difficulty of having to utilize their basic skills is soft,squishy & weak.
                  2.most don't play competitively enough to be considered anywhere close to an elite player.

I can count on my hand the amount of players from RuneQuake(shmack) that join a CA game(speak/rage) and do at least decent and still have a few fingers leftover lol.

All in all. RuneQuake = Garbage

RuneQuake vs ClanArena is like a Mini Cooper vs a Monster Truck.

You have a cool avatar though! HAR HAR HAR!
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------