America's Education System Is Fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Education System Is Fine

After seeing some people, mostly Europeans, claim that all Americans are stupid because our "education system is worse than North Korea's" and making other baseless claims like that, I've decided to share my own experience with the education system of the United States. After going through America's 13 year system, let me say this, it was easy. I wish I could be one of those people who say that high school (the last 4 years of the education system; the last 6 years, if you count junior high school), but they weren't, in fact I am a much happier person now than I was in high school. By no means am I implying that the American education system is perfect, since no system is entirely perfect, but it's definitely not as bad as the liberal media makes it out to be.

[Rest of 5 paragraphs or so edited out ...]
    Last edited by Baker; 04-20-2011, 10:16 AM.

You sir, are a spammer and here is the proof ...

You didn't write any of that.

+"After seeing some people, mostly Europeans, claim that all Americans are stupid" - Google Search

Which is a little weird considering he participated in a thread:

Originally posted by samusaran253 View Post
    I also found this one: q2scene.net :: Index
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Usually when I see new users with a product link in their signature, its ban time.

I think its mostly for SEO - as long as a link exists in a forum post, a SE can pick it up.

Comment

*walks in, walks out*

Comment

Oh well, most of us here don't care about education anyway.
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

It might be fairer to say that one person's experiences and/or opinions don't make something a universal truth. The drop-in comment about "the liberal media" also hints to me about a reasonable possibility of certain political leanings that I've personally no interest in wasting time arguing with.

Nuff said.
            IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

Seeing as it was posted on a million other forums, it's some sort of spam type thing. Could be Google Adsense spam.... I know that people purposely write topics to have certain ads show up... either way, one more spam type post from this user and they'll be gone for good.

Comment

I checked out previous posts by the person in question and there is a history of what at least on the surface looks like valid and relevant posts. Could still be a build-up to a spam attack. I guess a good, unambiguous and properly contextual reply to something in this thread would help to swing the question.
                IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

it definately wouldnt hurt
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                  X