No announcement yet.

Chain Map sign up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All clear Dutch. Good luck with the new job and the move!
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Thank you sir!
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Just a quick update...I've started my new job and working 55+ hours a week...it's going to be a while before I hand this map off. I will probably get some done on weekends, but if the next person in line wants the map for the time being, let me know.
        'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
          totally. Just make a room or something.
          Tonight I was doing EXACTLY that! Making a room for this...

Using... the newly released Jack Hammer editor, grrrr... I so forgot about the 220 map format! Can you say scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppped
          Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Originally posted by damage_inc View Post
            Tonight I was doing EXACTLY that! Making a room for this...

Using... the newly released Jack Hammer editor, grrrr... I so forgot about the 220 map format! Can you say scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppped
            I'm not even sure what format/editor everybody else used. I think they can be converted, anyway, so you might want to hold on to it.
            Scout's Journey
            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

i personally always use GTKradiant for mapping.
              its the only map-editor i know how to use and where i know the functions and such

i tried jackhammer once but i just got confused cuz i didnt have a clue where to find all functions i needed and such

GTKradiant i know how to use and its a good editor imo, so i stick with it
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
              X