No announcement yet.

A DeathRow Inmate returns to Quake1 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha Baker. You guys praising this guy is no different than Monster praising Tical

I'm being nice by using the word praising instead of sucking dick

now I'll admit it's cool that someone has got back into quake and I would have left it at that but I'm not backing out when someone throws a ball at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
      Is he betta than tical. I must know. monster.... must.. know..
      well he probably is now, i havent seen tical on quake in forever.
      I saw Tical yesterday, hehe.

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
      haha Baker. You guys praising this guy is no different than Monster praising Tical

I'm being nice by using the word praising instead of sucking dick

now I'll admit it's cool that someone has got back into quake and I would have left it at that but I'm not backing out when someone throws a ball at me.
      I don't have a position on any of this, except I think it is a cool a player returned to Quake that had been in what was, at the time, a famous Quake clan.
      Last edited by Baker; 08-27-2006, 08:27 PM.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Monster: "rrrRraaaaaAaaaaAaaaAAaaarrrrRrRRRrrr!"

Your almost there! just a couple more years and you'll sound like Big Bird! No more Ernie!

*Edit, actually I think Monster would sound more like Elmo
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          a famous Quake clan.
          I think I almost lolled.

I can respect people like Thresh, but this guy sounds like a bunch of talk(from his flunkies). And no quake clan is famous. It's a game.
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Bank your such an idiot.

If there's no such thing as a "Famous Quake Clan" ,then why exactly did Google return FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY FOUR HITS for the terms DeathRow and Quake1

rofl
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
              I think I almost lolled.

I can respect people like Thresh, but this guy sounds like a bunch of talk(from his flunkies). And no quake clan is famous. It's a game.
              Hey Bank, you are aware that Thresh became super rich ($100 million) off of Quake? And that the Death Row clan was so popular that they could be a major attraction to a Quake event ... they had matches in other countries on occasion and I'm sure they didn't pay the airfare or for hotels, heh.

It is ok to not know history, but not knowing history does not alter history.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                Hey Bank, you are aware that Thresh became super rich ($100 million) off of Quake? And that the Death Row clan was so popular that they could be a major attraction to a Quake event ... they had matches in other countries on occasion and I'm sure they didn't pay the airfare or for hotels, heh.

It is ok to not know history, but not knowing history does not alter history.
                You cant read can you?

I said I respect Thresh (one of the only folks to beat Romero), but Deathrow (like any other game clan) isnt famous, they may have gotten special treatment from the directors of the event (You wouldnt hold a music concert without inviting bands) but it doesnt make them famous. And you're not sure of anything because you werent there were you? So quit being an assumptive dumbass and learn to listen to other people once and a while.

You give these folks far too much credit. And Baker, make any more stupid accusations and I'll rip out your balls. Just so ya know.

Comment

Famous ~ implies little more than the fact of being, sometimes briefly, widely and popularly known.
                  Deathrow Clan fit's that category all to easily,

Bank just shut your mouth , your little ****** opinion doesnt mean shit , you dont decide who's famous and who's not famous. Your opinion of whether Deathrow as a clan being famous doesnt decide whether they was famous or not , what your saying is merely an opinion,which is like an asshole everyone has one,except im thinking something is wedge'd up your ass so far,you cant help but being letting everyone know how discomforting it is by being a little bitch all the time. Deathrow is THE most famous clan,this is not my opinion,this a fact of First Person Shooter gaming. maybe lil newb ass teenagers like yourself dont agree,but what the fuck do you know? If your 16years of age , ten years ago Quake hit the scene and you was 6 years old,so I dont expect your bed-wetting newb ass to know shit about Deathrow,or GIB, or Postal,or any of the old school clans. Go back to I3D,

K THX GG

With Love,
                  Mindzy
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                    Famous ~ implies little more than the fact of being, sometimes briefly, widely and popularly known.
                    Deathrow Clan fit's that category all to easily,

Bank just shut your mouth , your little ****** opinion doesnt mean shit , you dont decide who's famous and who's not famous. Your opinion of whether Deathrow as a clan being famous doesnt decide whether they was famous or not , what your saying is merely an opinion,which is like an asshole everyone has one,except im thinking something is wedge'd up your ass so far,you cant help but being letting everyone know how discomforting it is by being a little bitch all the time. Deathrow is THE most famous clan,this is not my opinion,this a fact of First Person Shooter gaming. maybe lil newb ass teenagers like yourself dont agree,but what the fuck do you know? If your 16years of age , ten years ago Quake hit the scene and you was 6 years old,so I dont expect your bed-wetting newb ass to know shit about Deathrow,or GIB, or Postal,or any of the old school clans. Go back to I3D,

K THX GG

With Love,
                    Mindzy
                    wtf Mindz? First of all I wasnt talking to you, second of all yelling obsceneties at me doesnt make you look any better. Third, it is your opinion, it's not a fact.

Why dont you go kick your own ass because I've had it with handing it to you every time you get moody.

Jesus H. Christ, you honestly are getting all bent out of shape over the muthafuckin internet? What are you, four?

Comment

ROFL, im bent out of shape, who's the lil newb that got bent out of shape over my calling JJ a ******, and was I talking to you when you ran your mouth , get a clue you fucking hypocrite. I'll yell obscenities at your newb ass all day long if I feel like it. I remember your newb ass saying on Qradio that "We should allow people to be their own personality" or some shit like that.

and yes it is a fact Bank, quit arguing over something that you obviously are wrong at. I'd bet that 85-99% of all Quake players both in the past and present all know the clan Deathrow. Face it,they are a famous clan.

With Love,
                      Mindzy

Comment

Yeah, there's a difference between personality and stupidity. I dont particularly think you fall into either of those catagories because you obviously put a lot of thought into your ridiculously dumbass shit. We're all a little bit dumber for having read it.

Grow the fuck up (with love as always)

Comment

all do respect Bank, death-row is the most famous quake team. deathrow vs cK at qcon finals was probably one of the best matches. Reptile was playing like crap first game and they played Unholy and they just worked clan kapitol .
                          This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
                          Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

Tical/Baker, thanks for the info. Very interesting
                            Mindz,
                            Originally posted by Bank View Post
                            Grow the fuck up (with love as always)
                            Bank, just ignore Mindz like I do. I think I've blocked his ass like 4 times now

Comment

YAH, I returned the favor with a delete and permablock,one less newb I have to bother with,that doesnt even play Quake (or rarely)

hey sniper welcome to the very small but definately existant list of ppl I dont like

Comment

lol you and your ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X