This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QuadRaptor wrote:

And for the last time, I never said that. FoQ did.
    Both of you are americans.

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
      Whats funny is jow told me to get out of fvf. And it's an american server. hah
      Jow insults americans on an american server and tells the americans to get out? hah!
      It's Gunter's server, and he's one of the only decent americans around the world.

Canadian*Sniper wrote:

I think quad was just ticked because joao made fun of his size
      No, he just entered the server and start bitching on me, calling me a racist. I was just telling a true fact, americans are fat.

And then he started: Wow racist! I need to post that so the rest of the fat people come and help me out! Uh! For the american dream!

Comment

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
        No, he just entered the server and start bitching on me, calling me a racist. I was just telling a true fact, americans are fat.

And then he started: Wow racist! I need to post that so the rest of the fat people come and help me out! Uh! For the american dream!
        Wow, you've just become one of the biggest liars on Quake.

Joao's forgetting that there were many other players on at the time, and that the big argument involved everyone and not just myself. As a matter of fact, for the long stretch none of us really said anything, just were playing. I don't recall how the conversation started, but it was really Joao, Rocketguy, and Foqer who were in the conversation, and I threw my two cents in whenever.

Joao wants to say he has friends in Japan, yet stereotypes them in that screenshot I took. What a way to have "friends", dude.

For the american dream!
        I may live in the south, but the only people who say that are the rednecks who drive trucks with american flags on it. And yes, I can call them rednecks because they're everywhere here.

Comment

Americans are fat

Comment

I don't have friends in Japan Quad, I have japanese friends in Brazil. Yeah, there were many players JOKING EACH OTHER, making fun of the whole world, until you came and started: WOO! HE SAID IM FAT! MY HEART FEELS SO BAD NOW!

Comment

I don't have friends in Japan Quad, I have japanese friends in Brazil. Yeah, there were many players JOKING EACH OTHER, making fun of the whole world, until you came and started: WOO! HE SAID IM FAT! MY HEART FEELS SO BAD NOW!
              what a great way to play off some truly classy insults.
              I recall back when i first saw jow playing back on fvf again a few days ago, he started bitching around about star wars, croatians, and americans. He was getting pwned in his own gay little arguement by 5 other people all pissed off at him. Then we just started laughing at him when he said that Russia made the PC.

So far there are 3 very funny things jow has said:
              America is going to fight Brazil for thier water supply (because we wouldnt even think of distilling water from the ocean, we want BRAZIL'S water)

Russia made the PC.

Americans drink nuclear water, Brazilians have fresh water (we have water treatment centers jow, we dont go down to the river that animals shit in to get water like the people in africa do)

Jow, if you dont wanna get bashed constantly you can do 1 of 2 things:
              1. Go back to haveing sex with your SWBF 2 cd (preferred)
              2. stfu about americans, croatians, and russia, it makes you look like a total dumbass.

Oh, and on another note. Not only americans in general, but you have alot of fun wailing on about Gamefreak's internet GF. Now, while his may not be tangible and yours is, at least Gamefreak's girl is a real girl, not a SWBF2 CD you've defiled with your 6mm penis. Mkay?
              Last edited by foq; 02-01-2007, 04:15 PM.
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Am I the only one here seeing this is a stupid thread meant to defame someone? The only people I see caring are the people who were in fvf at the time.

Comment

There's just no way to talk to Joao. He's just as closed-minded as Sniper.

Comment

awwww quad is pissed. I'm very open minded, which is why a screenshot of people saying stuff means nothing. QHBT

Comment

I love you too, Sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                        QHBT
                        wtf does QHBT mean?
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

bla bla bla
                          penis
                          bla bla bla
                          jaoa
                          bla bla bla
                          racist
                          bla bla bla
                          penis again
                          etc
                          etc
                          etc
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ROFL guys, Foqer took our little conversation too seriously...poor, poor foqer.

Also, correct your post in some aspects:

So far there are 3 very funny things jow has said:
                            America is going to fight Brazil for thier water supply (because we wouldnt even think of distilling water from the ocean, we want BRAZIL'S water)
                            I said? I was sure Spooker said that.

Americans drink nuclear water, Brazilians have fresh water (we have water treatment centers jow, we dont go down to the river that animals shit in to get water like the people in africa do)
                            You said people pee in Brazil's water... And you're being a racist against africans, idiot american.

Jow, if you dont wanna get bashed constantly you can do 1 of 2 things:
                            1. Go back to haveing sex with your SWBF 2 cd (preferred)
                            2. stfu about americans, croatians, and russia, it makes you look like a total dumbass.
                            Having sex? I usually play a CD. I won't STFU about croatians and russians, because they're NICE and INTELLIGENT people, a lot different than americans.

Oh, and on another note. Not only americans in general, but you have alot of fun wailing on about Gamefreak's internet GF. Now, while his may not be tangible and yours is, at least Gamefreak's girl is a real girl, not a SWBF2 CD you've defiled with your 6mm penis. Mkay?
                            Virtual GF is gay and will always be. I have a REAL gf. Did you ever kissed a girl, foqer?
                            Last edited by joao93; 02-02-2007, 08:05 AM.

Comment

shooosh...
                              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

This IS a dumb thread

croatians, they're NICE and INTELLIGENT people

Comment

Working...
                                X