Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a particular custom quake 3 model.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a particular custom quake 3 model.

Djed L Head created a model called V6, which is a custom model for quake 3. unfortunately since the links on planet-quake are pretty much dead I cannot download the model. so I was wondering does anyone have the model? the original download link and pics of the model are found here:

(-||-) V6 - Planet Quake

By the way I tried using the internet archive wayback machine but it did not work.

I am pretty sure someone somewhere has all the planetquake stuff archived, don't lose hope.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Your best bet is to read this page:

Fileplanet - Archiveteam

And maybe join the IRC channel mentioned on the page and talk to some people there and figure out which of the couple of hundreds of Fileplanet archive tarballs your file might be in.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X