No announcement yet.

Dungeon Keeper 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the thing is ~ I don't really have to do that at all cause I already wrote almost all of them (in 2 different languages...so twice). I want to do it because I have a really high scope of all my code and as I rewrite I will actually be running the program in the computer that is my brain. This rewrite will be final and definitive. There will be not one single character that can be changed to achieve better results. The only thing that will make this challenging is, I intend to rewrite all of this without looking at what has already been written. That part though is just to make it unnecessarily hard - cause that's how you get really fucking good.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I haven't messed with any kind of code in years. Since like, 2007.. ha. Damn, now I feel old.

Comment

uh 2007 was < 10 years ago... a 13 year old could remember 2007. I remember 1978.

Back when I was in the war and it snowed every day and everything was uphill both ways.

Comment

Lol, I can still feel like I'm a greybush. Don't judge me.

Comment

Well, Ms CandyFace this has been fun and all, being your friend and what-not but, I have 59 classes to rewrite and I'm feeling like right this minute is a good time to start so, I need to split. However, I will be your friend again in the near future.

Have a great night.

oh PS> Pubic Hair Dye - Color Those Grey Pubes

Comment

Lmfao. What a note to leave on.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCandy View Post
                I need friends.
                Quakeone is not a too friendly forum, but there are a lot of nice people here: Seven, Adam, MadGipsy, Bloodvengance, etc... etc ... etc ...
                Have a nice day
                the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
                  Quakeone is not a too friendly forum, but there are a lot of nice people here: Seven, Adam, MadGipsy, Bloodvengance, etc... etc ... etc ...
                  Have a nice day
                  I'm not new here, lol. I know quite a few of the guys. (and a couple gals, for that matter)
                  I'm sure I'll manage.

Comment

I'm Jeckyl and Hyde friendly. I'll love you and hug you and kiss you and stab you in the face with a spork (@everyone period). The only "exceptions" are the people that are way too cool and awesome. Like Mr Burns and Nahuel, how the hell can you be mean to these people? They are never mean to anyone. And there is my kryptonite. I just can't be mean to nice people and when I ever do I feel terrible about it. However, your highly confrontational people here...I will stab you in the face with a spork and then eat your face with that same spork. Y'all know.

I must be getting old though cause it used to be I'd cut your liver out with a reciprocating saw (or some such terrible and unimaginable thing). I've downgraded to sporks. I guess in a few more years my thing will be throwing an old moldy sponge at you. Don't fuck with me...I've got some socks I haven't washed in a while.
                    Last edited by MadGypsy; 11-17-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Downgraded? Dunno, using a spork to eviscerate somebody must be much more painful and take more time, = torture.
                      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Well. In all honesty I don't think I have the heart to do anything that gruesome to anyone... nothing gruesome at all. I don't even like bloody movies and I stopped watching the walking dead entirely after watching Glen and Rich take a bat to the head. I don't want to fill my mind up with crap like that. BUT, I am definitely not meek. I have plenty plenty fire. You don't really ever have to bury someone neck deep and run a lawnmower over their head to solve problems or express anger. Conversely, I can break your nose without destroying your life.

Comment

Sorry to have forgotten Dutch, I think he's a great guy too.

@MG I do not consider myself a kind person, but I try to be. Sometimes I got into useless discussions with my poor English with some people.
                          . But this is not the place for it, since it is a quake forum. Anyway, there are very interesting and very intelligent people here. There is too much aggression on the internet, on facebook, on youtube, everywhere ... does it really serve to be like this? Many excused themselves with "freedom of expression" to simply be aggressive ... sometimes Internet is used to spread the toxicity that a person generates in his own life, then that toxicity returns to the person. Is a vicious circle rather silly. The discussions will never end and the virtual discomfort is eternal.
                          Many people will be able to say "it's just the internet" but nobody who has a healthy and balanced life is scattering trash on the internet. The brain continues to function both on the internet and offline. I think the healthiest thing is to try to be nice.

Here is a forum for quake, we exchange ideas, maybe code, suggestions, projects, everything related to what we like. Nice Off topics are welcome also.

That's what I think about it. And from you MG, I just think that you are a little passionate, you are good people and you write good stuff about quake. And that's what matters

@MC

i love the dance style!!
                          the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Guise!
                            I have chinese food

Comment

Hey nice to see you again Candy hehe Yea that game is quite nice, I heard of it and I had to refresh my mind about it. Thanks for mentioning it and great to have you here
                              The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

@ I just think that you are a little passionate

Even though it probably makes me seem douchey, I have to agree with this. I don't think it's douchey to be passionate. I think it's douchey to take something nice someone says about you and hilight yourself in agreement but, good, bad or ugly I'm generally brutally honest. For my one little case right here I actually get to be "brutally honest" about something that doesn't suck.

I am passionate.

For the record: I know I say some crazy violent things some times...said some right in this thread... it's primarily tongue-in-cheek nonsense. I seriously don't want to ever stab anyone in the face with a spork. Actually, I mostly just wanted to use "spork" in a sentence

I remember the first time I was introduced to a spork. I was on lunch break at work. We all went to the same place to get lunch (to go), get back to the job and one of us didn't get any utensils. It went like this.

matt : "Let me get that spork up out ya."
                                me: "What?"
                                matt: "Your spork, man."
                                me: [laughing] "What the fuck you talkin about?"
                                matt: "Your utensils, man! Let me get that spork!"

I looked down at my utensils and realized there was probably a whole world of utensil possibilities that I have never even considered. Are there spifes? Knorks? Foknoons? How far does this go and am I seriously the only person here that has never heard of a spork?
                                Last edited by MadGypsy; 11-18-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X