Dungeon Keeper 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo..
    I still haven't got to play any DK2 yet.

Comment

You can't play it solo?
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
        Sorry to have forgotten Dutch, I think he's a great guy too.
        haha thanks man!

@MG's spork adventures

I thought I was the only person on earth that liked coming up with tongue-in-cheek scenes of violence involving sporks. I'm not alone!

....what the hell would a spife look like i wonder?

I guess semi-back on track...I used to play dungeon siege 2 over the LAN with an old buddy of mine back in the day. That was a fun game but I hated the fact you couldn't move and attack at the same time. I think the one modern game that's nailed dungeons is Skyrim, if you can ignore the fact that about 89% of that game is outside of a dungeon lol
        'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by MissCandy View Post
          Sooo..
          I still haven't got to play any DK2 yet.
          Sorry, I don't own the game and don't even have an internet connection ATM, so I can't help you get your DK2 fix.

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          You can't play it solo?
          Not the same. This is typically the kind of game that's much better against fellow devious humans.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
          what the hell would a spife look like i wonder?
          Wonder no more! Behold the wonderful world of spives!
          Last edited by Mugwump; 11-18-2016, 03:45 AM.
          ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
            Sorry, I don't own the game and don't even have an internet connection ATM, so I can't help you get your DK2 fix.

Not the same. This is typically the kind of game that's much better against fellow devious humans.

Wonder no more! Behold the wonderful world of spives!
            Yeah, yeah!.. See, someone knows.
            No, but seriously.. I've been playing this game solo for YEEEEARS. I want, no.. I NEED to play against other people.

Comment

I haven't played DK2 in years, however I'd be happy to crack it out some time and give it a go over the weekend.
              twitch
              wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
                I haven't played DK2 in years, however I'd be happy to crack it out some time and give it a go over the weekend.
                I encourage this.

Comment

@dutch

Let's form a gang! Like one of those west-side story gangs. We can snap and walk with dancey feet before we pull out our sporks and dance violently with them. I'll sing in a high pitched voice about how bad-ass we are until our enemies kick, step, shuffle, step out of our neighborhood.

We can be called The Utili-tensils, cause that sounds scary-as-fuck.

Comment

@dutch

Let's form a gang! Like one of those west-side story gangs. We can snap and walk with dancey feet before we pull out our sporks and dance violently with them. I'll sing in a high pitched voice about how bad-ass we are until our enemies kick, step, shuffle, step out of our neighborhood.

:-]

Comment

@dutch

I got the baritone covered! And one of those spives that bfg linked to as backup...you know, in case my spork snaps in half driving it through a rival gang-member's spleen
                      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Don't forget the knorks...
                        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

I really want to tell somebody to "get knorked nerd!"
                          twitch
                          wew lad

Comment

Never played the second but loved the first, anyway is on my wishlist on gog.com account
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

So I finally reinstalled DK2, playing through it now to get myself back into the swing of things. Should be ready for pvp in a few days no problem.

Weirdly I can't seem to find the hotkeys to actually do anything, such as making room types and controlling units. But I'm sure I'll find them if they exist online somewhere.
                              twitch
                              wew lad

Comment

Dungeon Keeper 2/Controls ? StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X