No announcement yet.

Battlefield Play4Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo is for ****ies, and what's the deal with them copying the Doom guy and calling him "Master Chief"?

Comment

http://www.videogamelookalikes.com/p...arine-doom.jpg

Everyone know's the Doom Marine clearly has a hairier set of balls.
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-18-2010, 09:17 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

That's from Quake 3, here's the REAL Doom guy!

Comment

I loved the BF2.

If I was first to the jet, that jet would be up in the sky all game.

Comment

im in the process of getting BF 2142... looks like the best one of the collection, love the weapons.
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

Air combat in BF2 is far superior to BF2142.
              However... the walker says it all for land based combat.
              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-EtSsBkrYQ&NR=1]YouTube - BF2142 #00 - Walker pwnage[/ame]
              Some play to remember...
              Some play to forget.

Comment

Orbital Strike !
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

I was registering for this, but halfway through, I realized I already had BC2.

Comment

Working...
                  X