Syndicate (Bullfrog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syndicate (Bullfrog)

Anybody other than me enjoy this old classic for Dos? I'm playing it again after many years and I still think it was fantastic, very impressive at time (and I'm sure that the same style with modern graphic will beat the s**t out of many new moderns overrated games) . I've heard that electronic farts (oh so strange!) will release a reboot of the series.....but is a modern FPS, nothing like the original Syndicate

I dont remember that one.

But the Bullfrog title that stands out the most to me is Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2. I still love playing those games. Alot of fun.
    If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

Originally posted by sb306 View Post
      I dont remember that one.

But the Bullfrog title that stands out the most to me is Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2. I still love playing those games. Alot of fun.
      Released in 1993, Syndicate was a classic. Since is freeware you MUST download and play it

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarfare View Post
        Released in 1993, Syndicate was a classic. Since is freeware you MUST download and play it
        Syndicate is not freeware.
        Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

I havenīt played Syndicate, but I donīt doubt that the game is great. Bullfrog not only made great games, they were also very original and non-traditional. Magic Carpet, Populous...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
            Syndicate is not freeware.
            Tons of websites (no torrents, rapidshare, piratebay etc..) have it for download, classified as freeware/abandonware. I think the non freeware/abandonware version is Syndicate plus (original game + expansion in a single game)

Comment

abandonware is an alternative classification, separate from shareware/freeware/etc. it does *not* mean that its legal to distribute it, it only means that you're unlikely to get sued for doing so. Doesn't make it legal though.
              Some Game Thing

Comment

Working...
              X