No announcement yet.

Do you play at Rage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Bank to shout out "YOU'RE RUINING AMERICA!" when you need him?

Comment

i play rage b/c i ping better there. i ping higher and lag a lil bit at speak but it's more smoother. playing rage feels like playing in red-commi russia. 2 teams max, CC Lock, for awhile there was this "can't join b/c you'll make teams uneven" bs. you can't "vote" that shit either, like yellow claimed. i don't really have anything against yellow b/c i don't know too much of the drama, and he's been cool w/ me. but sometimes yellow admins like he's got Pent and Quad and wants to lay the red hammer and sickle on everyone . thus, i goto speak first now. i only goto rage if there's no one there, or if i'm particularly lagging.

i think a better poll would be, "Do you prefer Speaknow or Rage?" i suppose those aren't the only 2 ca servers though. i'm a newb, i don't know too much.

is speaknow down?

Comment

Originally posted by raebocol View Post
        i think a better poll would be, "Do you prefer Speaknow or Rage?" i suppose those aren't the only 2 ca servers though. i'm a newb, i don't know too much.
        Make one

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
          Where's Bank to shout out "YOU'RE RUINING AMERICA!" when you need him?
          At home plucking his eyebrows with his ****** metrosexual self.

Comment

Originally posted by lennox View Post
            At home plucking his eyebrows with his ****** metrosexual self.
            Lennox spies on Bank apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
              Make one
              that would be assuming i know how... :/

<---newb fo life-izzle.

Comment

Working...
              X