No announcement yet.

Which female player owns you the worst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which female player owns you the worst?

Paradise (Tia) is back and I played her yesterday. I wasn't paying too much attention to the score it felt like I was keeping up, then I looked at the score and she was beating me pretty badly (+15 frags). She's beat PenDragon in 1 on 1's before and also beat him in FFA.

A couple of years back, Cherrie was clearly the more feared player, but Paradise kept getting better and better. Maybe it is just me or maybe not, but although Toyo_Mr2 is exceptional fast at finding newbies, I don't worry about running into him and fighting him as much as I do Cherrie.

So .. the question ... who owns you more?
    Cherrie
    45.00%
    Paradise
    55.00%
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Tia sucks. Cherrie is the clear winner.
    Chuck

Comment

I hope Tia comes in here and challenges you to a deathmatch

She is vastly improved. PenDragon beat Quazy in a 1 on 1. PenDragon could beat DFG. Tia has beaten PenDragon in a 1 on 1.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Well it kind of depends if Tia is really into it or not. Sometimes I beat Tia, but usually if I do it feels like she's playing like she isn't into it...and when she is into it she generally gives me a beat down.

Cherrie is fun to play too, but I like playing Tia cause she has a lot of "personality". I like chicks with attitude.
        uakene.com

Comment

I don't see an option for both.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Who the hell are you people?! *waves arms*

I just dont know anyones names and never really have. Im sure both could handily own me in a 1on1, or ffa... or tdm... or ctf... Im bad at Quake.
            Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I don't know to much info about Cherrie, but Me and Tia have taken it to a 1v1 level, she has alot of potential in her Quake skills but I feel that she can only run @ full RPMs at a rune server. Cherri does seem like shes pretty good to definitly not a newbie.

Truthfully I think Spoiled from IHOC is the best female Quake player. She pulled a comeback on me last night that had my head spinning.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Scarecrow, don't feel bad. I don't know who Spolied is that Phenom is referring to and I'm still trying to figure out in my head the relation between you guys and SantaClaws. You keep referencing him and I know he is from over there too, I've seen the name in posts before, at QuakeSrc I think.

I'm mentally trying to figure it out rather than going over and looking him up because it is more fun that way :d

Right now my guess is that he has written tutorials or is an experienced total conversion guy that does DarkPlaces extensions and contributes engine code. Probably in the credits for Nexuiz somewhere too I would suspect.

I guess each post unravels the mysteries a little and it is more fun for me that way.
                Last edited by Baker; 03-30-2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

SantaClaws is actually a bit of an enigma even within the I3D community, as apparently I am the only person who holds the key to contacting him.

Nonetheless, I can say that he is doing important work for Quake, potentially even right now as we type this (which if that is true, it means hes working on Quake on the job, and not doing the job he gets paid for, the slacker!).

Comment

I am glad SantaClaws occasionally stops in here and comments on threads or gives a thumbs up to humor threads.

Comment

Neither of them own me so far. (don't know about cherrie) I can beat TIA. Well about a week before she disappeared. I'll have to 1on1 her again some time. Did Tia say where she was?? EVERYONE Shall FEAR the MONSTER. Soon He Will BE UNSTOPPABLE!!! RAWR!!! RAWR!!! RAWR ! !! ! !!!

Comment

Could someone please correct the spelling of "Gaunt" in the rankings ? I want to slice my own throat with my lower teeth each time I read it and think "night gwant".

Comment

Heh ... it really bugs you doesn't it?

Corrected.

Comment

A million peasants shall rocketjump for you tonight dear sir, straight into Nargaloth's trigger_hurt sky with a field of inifinity and their entrails will rain upon your village bringing much fertility to the soil, crops for your land, food for your cattle and prosperity upon your Chthulu fearing children!

Comment

Damn scar3crow. Maybe you should join NILE. You would be good at making up lyrics. Maybe you could get a new NILE theme - Lovecraftian instead of Egyptian.

Comment

Working...
                              X