Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo Issue - Help?

Hey all, to anyone who can help...

I recorded a demo of me and Lerster playing some RA at about 3 or 4 maps consecutively. Problem is, after the end of the first map, the demo screws up and won't play the rest of them. It switches to the next demo in the loop in Proquake. I tried in Qrack and it's similar, just freezes when the next map begins. Weird thing is, you can go to the console and see all the text from all 4 of the maps played... but the video stops after the first map is over.

Can anybody tell me how to correct this? I'd like to watch the whole demo if possible. Thanks!

I was under the impression that you had to start recording again when the map is warped. Though I haven't demo'd anything in quake for so long I could very possibly be wrong.

Comment

Yes, you can only demo one map at time.

Comment

No, the demo is fine, just the engine cannot play it. You can either use an engine like aguirRe's glquake or his convdem tool on the same site: The Homepage of Bengt Jardrup
        Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Thanks Spirit, but that stuff didn't work. I donno, I kinda suck with this technical stuff...

Comment

For future reference, just record 1 map at a time.

It will solve a lot of your issues

record-1
            record-2 when the next map starts
            record-3 when the one after that starts
            etc
            uakene.com

Comment

Working...
            X