• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
    "...Previously on QuakeOne.com...":

[Master Splinter has to explain how he is doing "right".]

---

What am I doing that is right? Where do I begin?

Let's see... there is a whole epic discussion about this guy named Kimp... he is a victim of a social phenomenon (Mahnahmahnah!)... you should really check it out... Just do a forum search for the word: "Kimp"

Anyway, unlike anyone else, I get to know this guy a little better than most... I end up discovering that he is a real smart guy, knows anything you would ever want to know about Quake, he is a programmer, and has shown me that he has integrity... He doesn't ask much of anyone, loves to organize events, and is quick to forgive those who have betrayed and mistreated him.

My "right" is not be swept up by the popular opinion, and to hold my own throughout my experience...

I have also had to defend other unpopular subjects keeping my cool, and using humor as a tool to somewhat bait civil oriented discussions. I don't over season my words with profanity or name calling. I give people credit when they are right, and I entertain other peoples points of view.

What do you do right?

"To be continued..."
    u just lied your whole way through that... or u really do believe its true... both options are shit.. i dont have to back myself up splint, everyone else seems to do that nicely ...
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
      u just lied your whole way through that... or u really do believe its true... both options are shit.. i dont have to back myself up splint, everyone else seems to do that nicely ...
      At least I have a claim to something I'm doing "right".

Comment

guys.. not to change the subject, but I figured I might have a good chance to find someone who can help me here. My computer keeps freezing, and I cannot play quake with it like this. I need to find some free registry cleaners and computer hard drive scanners, etc, and was hoping one of you had a Demonoid acct, and could invite me to join. my email is [email protected].. if you can help me, I would love you forever. Thanks..

btw... I know Kimp is smart, but he has ruined so many of my games. I talk a lot of bullshit while playing quake, but it is all for fun. I NEVER ruin games, and nobody else should either. I don't care how smart the fucknut is.

Comment

Originally posted by JBone View Post
          guys.. not to change the subject, but I figured I might have a good chance to find someone who can help me here. My computer keeps freezing, and I cannot play quake with it like this. I need to find some free registry cleaners and computer hard drive scanners, etc, and was hoping one of you had a Demonoid acct, and could invite me to join. my email is [email protected].. if you can help me, I would love you forever. Thanks..
          I don't know of any on-line registry cleaners to download, but some of the registry issues people have are "profile specific". Which might mean, making a new user account on your PC might be a good work around.

Also, if your issue is relatively new, you might be able to get away with a "System Restore"...

To make a new account in your Windows PC:
          - Right-Click on My Computer
          - Left Click on Manage
          - Expand Local Users and Groups
          - Right Click on Users
          - Left Click on New User
          - Type in a User name and a password (optional)
          - Uncheck "User must change password..."
          - Check Password never expires
          - Click Create

- Click on the Users folder
          - Click on Member Of tab
          - Click Add
          - Click Advanced
          - Click Find Now
          - Click Administrators
          - Click OK, then OK, then OK

Log out and log in under the new username and password.

If your using windows XP, you can find your old profile under c:\Documents and Settings\

Comment

At least I have a claim to something I'm doing "right".
            both options are shit.

you're such a moron. do u feel like a moron yet? how long till u feel like a moron ?
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

2 things.

Firstly, anyone who talks about "censorship" is putting some kind of spin on the whole thing. This shouldn't be about issues of "censorship" versus "freedom of speech", this should be about preventing (see secondly)...

Secondly... JESUS GOD AND ALL HIS WEE GOBLINS we've just had how many pages of the same few people talking the same crap about Kimp all over again in this thread. Seriously folks, GIVE IT A REST. There is no need to crap all over every other thread with this same old rubbish, it's tiresome, it's boring, and it's projecting a bad image of the QuakeOne community. That is the kind of "drama" I would like to see a rule against, that precisely.
              IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

you're such a moron. do u feel like a moron yet? how long till u feel like a moron ?
                Good luck getting a girl friend with that attitude.

Do you wear a wife-beater?

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC
                  thats some fine labellin there ...
                  Don't go there... metchsteekle has a catch-22 that what would make your head pop off.

This is a wife-beater:

Comment

you're bored, i have shit to go do.

get a life splint, your fun here is done...
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

Static has been done talking to splinter 20 times now on the record. gg. warp map?

Originally posted by JBone View Post

btw... I know Kimp is smart, but he has ruined so many of my games. I talk a lot of bullshit while playing quake, but it is all for fun. I NEVER ruin games, and nobody else should either. I don't care how smart the fucknut is.
                      Make a new thread for this to get help. Give more details on the freezing. K thx
                      Originally posted by Baker
                      Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mhquake View Post
                        JESUS GOD AND ALL HIS WEE GOBLINS we've just had how many pages of the same few people talking the same crap about Kimp all over again in this thread.
                        It's funny how the people who say this aren't the ones who're playing with him regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv View Post
                          It's funny how the people who say this aren't the ones who're playing with him regularly.
                          Well create a thread to discuss him (or better yet, just reuse one of the 17 billion that already exist) and discuss him there. Is there any need to crap all over other threads?

Edit for clarification: my point isn't anything about Kimp's behaviour and what he is or isn't like to play with, my point is about the way discission of this one single topic dominates the forum to the detriment of everything else.
                          Last edited by MH; 06-02-2010, 04:39 PM.
                          IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

i agree with mh :/O

Comment

yea, wolvie.

Comment

Originally posted by mhquake View Post
                                Well create a thread to discuss him (or better yet, just reuse one of the 17 billion that already exist) and discuss him there. Is there any need to crap all over other threads?

Edit for clarification: my point isn't anything about Kimp's behaviour and what he is or isn't like to play with, my point is about the way discission of this one single topic dominates the forum to the detriment of everything else.
                                Yeah, I know what you mean. This thread stems from Kimp though, or at least, some of what he's done to the community. I don't think there's any to avoid what it has become as long as his seeds are still here.

yea, wolvie.
                                Good input, jack ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X