Any non-Wolvsauce RA opponents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any non-Wolvsauce RA opponents?

I get the feeling it just isn't gonna work out again Wolv? Any elite sub-Wolv RA opponents out there?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Hah. I know Lerster is always up for a game of RA.

Comment

I'd play RA but there's no boobs involved. I was playing RA last night with AAA and BA, close enough, they are bra sizes.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Ill play ya baker!

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
          Ill play ya baker!
          After getting Wolvsauced, any opponent is a welcome challenge
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

GG baker

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
              GG baker
              Thanks for playing me, Ba. GG, Sir.

Comment

Baker, we should get together for some *insert mod here* gaming !
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  Baker, we should get together for some *insert mod here* gaming !
                  I'd be down for whatever mod! I'm sure Baker remembers the hyped old days of IHOC! to bad the ping sucks there now
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

i'll play RA

Comment

I would play, but i don't meet the criteria
                      Originally posted by Magnus
                      Apology accepted.

Comment

Harsh words from an honest man.

Comment

I hesitated posting this, but DM skill or skill in other mods doesn't necessarily translate well to playing RA against me.

That being said, Vis can own me [but not Wolvsauce-like] @ RA but a lot of players you would think should be able to own me @ Rocket Arena either fight for their egos or ... well, it's true ... lose.

I'm sure Mindzy remembers Sentenial playing me @ RA winning 7-0 and then he insulted me. I got pissed, he lost 15-7. He didn't score again and I put up 15 in a row on him.

Slugnut, Frenzy, Omicron and others way out of my league at DM struggle against me @ RA. I don't know why, once I get going at Rocket Arena I get kind of freaky.

The complete list of people who have ever put a 15-0 beating on me:

Yellow No. 5 --- just because we played literally thousands of games of RA. Monster --- as in, "go away Monster --- thank god you are not playing Quake any more".

And teh Wolvsauce.

I'm not like the best player ever or anything, you guys already know that. But strangely enough, I am weird with Rocket Arena. TV is 20x times the player I'll ever be, but I don't recall him owning me @ RA and the amount of times we played he and I had to play RA at some point.

Maybe I should practice more and actually play some Quake for the next several days and seek a rematch against teh almighty Wolvsauce.

(Even getting a Wolvsauce pounding, I enjoyed playing against the Wolvsauce. I got Saucepanned! )

Btw .. I have beaten botting players @ Rocket Arena. A couple of players not Wolvsauce manly brought their bot to Rocket Arena. And lost.

Bosh beat me @ Rocket Arena 15-14, I don't know what that means to a Wolvsauce but supposedly Bosh is the best @ Rocket Arena.
                          Last edited by Baker; 08-25-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I used to play Bosh at RA way back when he was just a newb. He's always been good.

On a side note, I really hate the shaft in RA. It's all in your face, and you cant see the other guy worth a damn and for me it's cheaper than a shotgun kill. I had originally intended to make CAx include the true concept of RA, with the player in player out rotation, (instead of the CAx match mode with rocket arena map support). And with admin settings to toggle weapons, i think id have to turn off the shaft, and definitely have self damage on RJ.
                            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

couldnt even mention my name for when we played baker?!?!?!

haha j/k

Comment

Working...
                              X