Any non-Wolvsauce RA opponents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badaim View Post
    couldnt even mention my name for when we played baker?!?!?!

haha j/k
    Hehe, I did that out of courtesy. Wolvsauced 15-0'd me. Our games had scores like you beating me 15-10 and stuff. And that's rusty Baker.

I was trying to protect your rep. So you could be like, "yeah I easily beat Baker @ RA too" to ppl like Wolv. You could say stuff liek "Yeah, that Baker is an easy frag."

You see R00k above almost directly mentioning me above re: people who use shaft @ RA. Me and Omi had some good battles.

I'm NOT all that and a bag of chips. I don't claim to be l33t, and yet I'm unusually good @ RA once I get my act together.

Too bad tonight I literally had 2000 ping @ times. I'm getting Quake urge back and that was annoying as heck.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

<--

Comment

okay, so. RA it is, prepared to idle. fok, swone sauce is brewing !
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Baker that's true, what you said above I mean.

I've played you in almost every mod, and you do exceptional at Rocket Arena. I've even gone into the server seeing you there with some others, thinking "Cool, I can kill him, him, him", and then, I kill "him, and him" but, "him"(Baker)(You) kill/s me (Does anybody understand all that? The english language is fucked.

Anyhow, I've been having the "itch" a lot lately too. For 2 years now I've had this Verizon national access usb broadband card and as most of you know, I ping 150+ steadily, 130 on a good day. In a few months, I'm going back to a really good connection, and THEN, (after your rust is off), lets RA

And Wolv, even with my 150 ping, I still challenge you to a 1-1 Shmack. I'll win Frenzy still up, 1-0
          uakene.com

Comment

frenzy has got HPB skills! I can admit that! hurry up and get back Chad, you made shyt happen!
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              frenzy has got HPB skills! I can admit that! hurry up and get back Chad, you made shyt happen!
              He does. He can still keep it real in RuneQuake with 140 ping.

(RuneQuake would be so much better without gas grenades like the old days ...)

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
              Baker that's true, what you said above I mean.

I've played you in almost every mod, and you do exceptional at Rocket Arena. I've even gone into the server seeing you there with some others, thinking "Cool, I can kill him, him, him", and then, I kill "him, and him" but, "him"(Baker)(You) kill/s me (Does anybody understand all that? The english language is fucked.

Anyhow, I've been having the "itch" a lot lately too. For 2 years now I've had this Verizon national access usb broadband card and as most of you know, I ping 150+ steadily, 130 on a good day. In a few months, I'm going back to a really good connection, and THEN, (after your rust is off), lets RA

And Wolv, even with my 150 ping, I still challenge you to a 1-1 Shmack. I'll win Frenzy still up, 1-0
              Needs to be a 1 on 1 mode in Rocket Arena. Kind of hard to challenge someone and then 5 other people join. Maybe the winner didn't really "win" but the best player caught one bad break and 6 or 7 frags later the other guy put it out of reach.

Plus the entire rocket arena mod "breaks down" with, say, 6 or more players. Who wants to wait 5-6 minutes between turns in such a situation.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                Pffft. Lucky I had to go. ;p

Baker knows about my Rune Quake skills.

Comment

Can keep it real in any mod except dm with 140 ping, I have no idea why I just can't be a good dm player. I think it's because I literally get sick when I play dm3, I want to puke when I see the map.

Phenom what's up =)
                  uakene.com

Comment

I'll play some RA. I'm average at it but I like to play.

Comment

Frenzy 3, Wolv 1

Let the Shmack 1-1's continue

We had a hell of a lot of fun playing last night to the wee hours of morning.

We did play some RA, and Wolv (without me asking) was nice enough to ping up to my ping. He only lost by 3 I think. Good Games WolvBro
                      uakene.com

Comment

Shhh.

Let's go again. I needed to readjust to the ping. ;(

Comment

I'd ra sometime... i love ra.

However, i unlike 99.9% of the population cannot state that i can win.

With me it's always a crack shoot, some days i can aim, some days i can't.

Shrugs. Depends on my state of intoxication or, my overall mood i suppose.

That is all.

Comment

I will never shaft like Wolv, Vis or Rampage. That being said, I have been playing with vid_vsync 1 without thinking about it. Being locked at 72 fps, of course, is sub-optimal particularly for shafting.

Which is making me think of some improvements to ProQuake to make it easier to at least know if your setup is sub-optimal.

Putting aside the major annoyance of my ping jumping around from 30 to 300 at night the last few times I have played, which I may not be able to do much about (it is smooth during the day), I hope to put up a stronger game against Wolv the next time [the vsync thing never occurred to me and my shafting wasn't as good as it has historically been in Rocket Arena).

I'm not delusional, Wolv will always beat me. At the same time, I don't accept the idea of someone who can so easily beat me at Rocket Arena. And maybe I'll have to accept Wolv is that good.

But then again, I'm a rather stubborn player. I really don't like being beaten at Rocket Arena.

If I do have accept the fact Wolv can easily kick my ass at Rocket Arena without trying, at least I can find solace in the fact he is hardcore Rocket Arena i.e. "Wolv: ArenaX is the dm3 of Rocket Arena" which I have long held this belief.

Comment

We can go all day baby
                              uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                              X