banned on cax.quakeitup.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned on cax.quakeitup.com

i have brand new connection from comcast at a new apartment in a different location from where i last played quake, and the IP i was given off the bat was already banned on cax.quakeitup.com before i ever connected there. however i played several games of dm before i ever attempted to connect there. now, unless someone found me on dm and got my ip to ban me from this server, i don't see how this is possible. feel free to troll the thread, but the truth is i've never even connected to this server before. i suspect some hidden abuse is going on. also, i never played there even before my new location as i was absent from quake during the time that this server came up.
    Last edited by omicron; 08-11-2012, 12:40 AM.

I banned you. And yes you have played there in the past. The DNS host name changed. I don't like you or your attitude. You seem to always talk shit to me every single time i am on a server with you, so i banned you on my servers so i dont have to deal with your shit. I will not for ANYONE or ANY REASON unban you from my servers. PERIOD.

Comment

Comment

:/

:/ .. bruce where the fuck u been fishy!!

Comment

Omicron banned? Doesn't surprise me!

I remember back when Omicron use to be a spry young fellow with a colorful vocabulary and an itchy spam trigger finger. So much fun banning him over and over cause he couldn't take a hint.

He's alright when he doesn't talkshit, but the second some body starts winning he turns into the biggest sore loser you could imagine, it's kind of entertaining watching him go from regular to outright disbelief that someone killed him but quickly losses it's flare dew to his seriousness seeming attitude towards a game.

Omicron, you've become less primitive in your communications skills I've noticed, thanks for the effort!

I wonder where you aren't banned(Quake server-wise) I haven't seen you around lately.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

What is truly hilarious is he still seems amazed and trys to play the pity card.
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

isnt it the mac address ?
              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
              sigpic

Comment

haha, i guess that brings the quake community down to 7 people

Comment

The ban.cfg file on the server is empty ATM, so if he cannot connect it's something else. If he is banned it will say "You are banned from this server" in the console. That would be mod level. If the host (ArtofWar) has him on a blacklist then sucks. Plea to the sky for rain. Other than that i myself have nothing to do with this.
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by asc4 View Post
                    haha, i guess that brings the quake community down to 7 people
                    haha you just showed back up like you got room to comment on shit ASC hahaha , OH?
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                        The ban.cfg file on the server is empty ATM, so if he cannot connect it's something else. If he is banned it will say "You are banned from this server" in the console. That would be mod level. If the host (ArtofWar) has him on a blacklist then sucks. Plea to the sky for rain. Other than that i myself have nothing to do with this.
                        What rook said is correct, ban.cfg is empty so its on your end.

Comment

Yes his ban is epic and extends past your server alone.Once someone is banned on multiple servers some hosts will mine these problematic id's and are put on blacklists that are shared among network administrators to make their jobs more manageable.There are 3 ids that are used not just your ip ,so once you become banned at this level your fukt, in fact your ban may go beyond a single game to include any game the host may serve..
                          WARNING
                          May be too intense for some viewers.
                          Stress Relief Device
                          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                          ---------------------------
                          .--------------------------

Comment

its alright Omi, u may now play, i have unbanned u..
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                              its alright Omi, u may now play, i have unbanned u..
                              Oh great, re-ban please!

Comment

Working...
                              X