• nahuel
    replied
    Funny wip please, add more ammo!

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    started a topic My unfinished and unbalanced WIP

My unfinished and unbalanced WIP

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...TRjTWt6Q21YV1k

Here's some bullshit my girlfriend and I were working on. And by that I mean she stood over my shoulder and made a bunch of suggestions that have no basis in game creation . So, really this is a map I made under great duress. LOL! Most people post images of their finished map. I'm opting to post an image of the entity disaster that awaits you.

It's unfinished (but not that far from being completed), unbalanced and is little more than a slaughter fest.

I started this map when I helped somebody here with teleporters. I decided to make a lil arena style map with constant teleportations happening.

I beat my map. It is possible. You have to really consider what weapon you need for any given battle. Using up nails on dogs and stuff is just gonna make it all that much harder to beat. Also, if it is taking 3 and 4 SSG shots to kill grunts you are never gonna beat this. Accuracy and proper weapon are KEY! Whereas you have options on where to go there really is only one way to beat this. Pick an area and COMPLETELY clear it before moving to the next area. If you don't, you will be filling the map with second stage monsters and you are going to get your ass kicked. Defeating waves in an area almost always unlocks secret caches of items. If you go around just beating first waves you will have half the ammo and shitty weapons for the second wave. Really you should be trying to get upstairs ASAP. I'm not gonna tell you what lets you do that.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-20-2016, 07:01 PM.
Working...
X