Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What quakeone network thing?

Comment

Mark created quakeone .net and started spamming members here with it, trying to get people to join it. It is video/audio based meetings or some shit. He was making it look like it was a part of quakeone.com. He was banned and at some point after that, cobalt came here and tried to get people to join his thing too, defending Mark. He was shot down pretty quick by everyone.

Comment

Oh O.K

As far as I know there is no butthurtage.

Neither myself, or Cobalt would promote QuakeOne Network again. I was trying to get people to come, but then things got sour.

Comment

there is always a....Wizzar!

Comment

I'm with Arrcee, I don't get this at all. The only ones I've ever seen complaining about their rights being infringed on are the ones who choose to air their linen in a public forum. I know absolutely nothing about what is happening in this instance with Cobalt so I'm very confused by this thread in general???

Comment

Originally posted by gdiddy62 View Post
              I'm with Arrcee, I don't get this at all. The only ones I've ever seen complaining about their rights being infringed on are the ones who choose to air their linen in a public forum. I know absolutely nothing about what is happening in this instance with Cobalt so I'm very confused by this thread in general???
              You arent the only one.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

We are all to be deleted soon anyway,so yea this thread is indeed pointless actually.It seems very ironic to loose one patron who views this forum as too strict while at the same time loosing several others claiming it is too lax.I think it is a very open and free place to hang my hat myself.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

Yes, I agree that it can be that too bluntz!

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                    We are all to be deleted soon anyway.
                    Something you want to tell everyone? Soon? Like how soon?

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                      Something you want to tell everyone? Soon? Like how soon?
                      I believe he may be referring to the upcoming server/site switch over that was mentioned by Solecord a while back.

Not sure when tho'
                      Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
                      https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
                      https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
                      https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

No one will get deleted with the site switch. All the data will be moved to the new system. It's coming soon...

Comment

I've never understood some people. I've seen this over and over again on multiple forums. They create a huge scene by railing against 'The System' - which in this case is an online forum (don't expect Dylan to write you an anthem - just saying). After creating a huge spectacle and - of course - being shown up to be overgrown toddlers, they create a further scene demanding that their account be removed. This manages to create even more drama and focus attention more on themselves...

... OK, maybe I do understand :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tea Monster View Post
                            I've never understood some people. I've seen this over and over again on multiple forums. They create a huge scene by railing against 'The System' - which in this case is an online forum (don't expect Dylan to write you an anthem - just saying). After creating a huge spectacle and - of course - being shown up to be overgrown toddlers, they create a further scene demanding that their account be removed. This manages to create even more drama and focus attention more on themselves...

... OK, maybe I do understand :/
                            thanks for bumping this, no really.
                            I enjoy seeing this kind of post near the top nearly 2 months down the line from thinking its done and over with.
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

whoah, the big beef continued, and muh freedoms or something

funny to hear about mark again, after all the drama I had with him and him trying to con people. can't even remember what the con was, but it was pretty silly
                              twitch
                              wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
                                whoah, the big beef continued, and muh freedoms or something

funny to hear about mark again, after all the drama I had with him and him trying to con people. can't even remember what the con was, but it was pretty silly
                                Long time no see!
                                My Avatars!
                                Quake Leagues
                                Quake 1.5!!!
                                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                                X