Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Day 2016 Thread (aka Political Grievance Therapy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been monitoring the statistics/vote totals on the New York Times web site.

According to the numbers -- if they are to be believed --- this election is already over.

With a shockingly unexpected result, including Trump winning Michigan and maybe even Wisconsin.

/But I'll believe it when it plays out. But Hillary is massively underperforming. I still won't be surprised with any result, but statistics based on the vote totals indicate Trump has already won.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Presidential prediction market: Trump 80% odds.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RayoXtbQasg"]In keeping with the events...[/ame]
        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
          Both of you. Play nice.
          I came to chew bubblegum and shit on politics. Maybe grab a püssy or two. Maybe email some shit. I dindu nuffins.

Yeah, I'm fucking SHOCKED how close the projections are. I'm more shocked that Trump is actually ahead at the moment by some 20-30 electoral votes. I SEE-VEER-LEE underestimated America's hatred for Hillary Clinton. Might not even be that specifically though. I know sooooo many people are pissed that The Affordable Healthcare Act jacked their premiums up a lot more than they were paying before. "Affordable". Pffft, yeah, Obamacare is pissing in your face saying, "Feel that warm spring rain, baby."

Comment

The New York Times live prediction odds says 92% chance of Trump victory.

Comment

Trump at 222. Cali goes to Clinton, but Papa stays on top.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Kinda funny how local Atlanta WSB Channel 2 news (ABC) is currently reporting the electoral tally at 197 for Clinton and 187 for Trump. Then I flip directly to Fox News and they're saying 202 for Clinton and 222 for Trump.

Why can't we vote to have just ONE fucking news outlet in this goddamned country that ISN'T biased and playing favorites. Please? This shit is retarded.

Comment

At least it tells you that one of them (if not both) is lying...
                  ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                  ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

I'm on FOX, Trump appears near victory at 254.

Comment

I'm on FOX, Trump appears near victory at 254.
                      Yeah, I keep flipping between ABC and Fox. ABC still has Trump at 244... but Clinton at 215 just like Fox. Soooo... someones withholding or someones jumping the gun. :/

Comment

I can trust ABC as far as I an throw them... which I can't, because collectively they're a news network, so...

FOX, strange as it may be, are probably the least biased, but still pretty bad. I stick to research.

Comment

I can trust ABC as far as I an throw them
                          Haha, no shit. It's hilarious though. The amount of all out Trump bashing and doom prophesizing is positively MAMMOTH. They seem to have a real boner for blaming the imminent destruction of both America and the whole world on, and I quote, "The uneducated white man." (Trump voters)

WOW. This is some of the best TV ever. These hardline Democrat newsers on ABC are melting the fuck down. I love it! Thank you Donal... I mean... President Donald Trump.

Comment

I'm just gonna call this here: Papa wins.

Comment

As soon as Arizona gets called it's over.

Trump doesn't Michigan or Pennsylvania, even though it looks like he'll win both.

With Arizona, you would think he's at 269. But he won the Maine 2nd Congressional District, which is a separate electoral vote (Maine and Nebraska allocate their electoral votes by district instead of lump sum), which is #270.

So with Arizona, he isn't tied at 269. He's won with 270.

Even with Michigan and Pennsylvania having absentee ballots and such that might take a while to be 100% definitively won.

Comment

Looks like Hilary has just conceded and Trump has given his "we must unite" speech.
                                I hope this works out well for you guys [fingers crossed]
                                Mr.Burns
                                "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                                WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                                Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
                                X