Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanstar View Post

@splitterface

i dont care one bit what you think of my bold text...it's my right.

dont trash talk me unless your face to face with me.

please dont post other peoples files before they get a chance.
    He was just helping me and any other curious folk get their hands on something that was otherwise unavailable, and may have been unavailable for a long time without his help even! His frustration is understandable, he's only trying to provide a service. He helped me out in the reflecting_overload topic the same way and I'm glad he did. I think you're overreacting a bit to a simple mirror, it's not much different than what Quaddicted does for all the former PlanetQuake sites!

Comment

welcome vegetous for the re-upload

and thanx cassycade, it is frustrating indeed when people act stupid like that when you're merely helping people

(PS im a she )
      Last edited by talisa; 01-26-2012, 05:18 AM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I am trying to use the rtlights in MP1 SoA and it doesn't work for me! I tried both Romi's and this and nothing works!!! There is absolutely no lighting in game for me! It works perfectly in Quake ID1 but not in SoA....can any1 help plz?

Comment

Thanks for the RE UPLOAD, Splitterface. I fuck up recently a session of my hard drive and lost some files, being this one one of them.

BTW no one here it's taking others work. Everyone knows that Inkub0 made these great RT lights, so don't make unnecessary drama, Sean.
          Last edited by Arioch; 06-22-2012, 08:53 PM.
          Sorry if my english isn't clear, is not my native languaje.

Comment

I joined the remake quake team for about five minutes and that's when i made that comment...i said it in a nice way, it wasn't malicious and was only meant to let inkubo know the amount of traffic his pack was getting.

trying to find or create drama, makes you what?

Comment

Hi

i just tried these out again last night and find they look really good...with romi's lights I've been using, the map lights look a little over saturated with color...inkubo's seem to soften the color and dim the lighting in spots...this gives a very nice effect.

really good effort.

thanks,

Sean

Comment

Working...
              X